• 5 - 8

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • 9 - 12

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • 13 - 18

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think Dogs, Tigers and Port are ahead of us. I think we're in the mix with WCE, Cats and Lions for 4th. Swans should round out the 8. Pretty confident we're making the 8 from here.
Cats look cooked, if they drop a couple at home they're a danger of missing out altogether.

Not convinced by Port or the Lions, could be wrong on either (or both). Swans I expect to fade as the season goes on.

IMO West Coast have the best list out of anyone, they look like average at the moment though.
I thought going into the season the Dogs were "uNBaLAnCeD" but I'm eating s**t on that one. Wouldn't surprise me if they won it, I'd be stoked if they did too tbh.

Still early days!

Cats look cooked, if they drop a couple at home they're a danger of missing out altogether.

Not convinced by Port or the Lions, could be wrong on either (or both). Swans I expect to fade as the season goes on.

IMO West Coast have the best list out of anyone, they look like average at the moment though.
I thought going into the season the Dogs were "uNBaLAnCeD" but I'm eating sh*t on that one. Wouldn't surprise me if they won it, I'd be stoked if they did too tbh.

Still early days!
Fair enough mate. Will be interesting.

I still think if WCE finish top 2 they make the GF. They are gettable away from home though.

Interested to know where belief is at now, not interested in updating a prediction to come back and say “I told you so” :sick:
Still not budging yet on my 5-8 prediction. I’ll reassess after the swans game.

A lot of cautious optimism heading into this week and in need of evidence of a top 4 scalp before believing we could displace one.
Should we beat the tigers however the lid will have a Krakatoa like volcano building under it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd, after going 16-6, before bundling ourselves out in the semis because nothing good ever happens to us.

Goodwin gets an extra 3 years.
Bump. Still in this (16-6 out but how about 16-5-1?)

Back