Remove this Banner Ad

Friday 31 May - Adelaide

Summary
rain.png

Min 15
Max 21
A little rain.
Cloudy. Patchy rain. Winds northeast to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h

really hope this is right, want some more of that high energy footall. Crows have been good in the wet lately though.

I dunno what it is like out over footy park AAMI Stadium, but if this is patchy rain and the forecast for tomorrow is true to form, they will be floating the ball from one end to the other.Tomorrows forecast is Cloudy. Rain, easing to scattered showers in the afternoon. The chance of thunderstorms, most likely in the afternoon. Winds north to northwesterly and light tending southerly 25 to 35 km/h in the early afternoon.

I posted this on the Freo board, will post it again here.
Ins and Outs for both teams from last years final:

ADELAIDE
INS: Jenkins, Talia, Brown, Otten, Lynch, Kerridge, Lyons, McKernan, Laird
OUTS: Callinan, Doughty, Henderson, Johncock, Shaw, Thompson (Luke), Tippett, Walker, Wright

FREMANTLE
INS: Pearce (Danyle), Crozier, McPharlin, Hannath
OUTS: McPhee, Pavlich, Sandilands, Walters

I think that's quite a helpful way to look at it...on balance I think our changes strengthen our side whilst yours weaken your side...this is possibly offset by the fact that we've had twice as many changes so you have the benefit of being more settled.

• Freo to get booed as they enter the arena
  • Crowley to go to sloane
  • Freo to make it a boring game to watch
  • Will be an all in fight after one of the freo players knocks out a crows player
  • Mayne to not get a possession in the first half on talia
  • Kerridge to have a quite one
  • Crows will win due to a 15 minute period in which we pile on 7 goals 2 behinds
  • Lynch to take 15 marks, and Jenkins to monster Mcpharlin
  • Rutten to be rested

Can't remember the last forward who monstered McPharlin. If Jenkins does draw McPharlin, I'd be very surprised if he kicks a goal.

I highly doubt that. Not sure why Freo fans have a right to feel confident after we beat you 3 times last year, including a thrashing in Perth.

Do tell me about the "thrashing" Freo received from Adelaide in Perth last year? Must have been a different game to the one I saw.

Do tell me about the "thrashing" Freo received from Adelaide in Perth last year? Must have been a different game to the one I saw.

Maybe you are right.
Freo had more disposals, marks, tackles and hitouts, and one less I50, but lost by 29 points.
Great effort.

Can't remember the last forward who monstered McPharlin. If Jenkins does draw McPharlin, I'd be very surprised if he kicks a goal.
Might come as a surprise to you but people on the ADELAIDE board tend to talk up ADELAIDE players and also they tend to see things from an ADELAIDE point of view.

For the opposing view may I recommend the FREMANTLE board to you.

What we can be sure of seeing is Ross Lyon's diabolical brand of hideous football being dragged out once again.

Amazes me he still peddles it and teams still buy into it given it has shown to fail time and again at the big dance.

Can't wait

What we can be sure of seeing is Ross Lyon's diabolical brand of hideous football being dragged out once again.

Amazes me he still peddles it and teams still buy into it given it has shown to fail time and again at the big dance.

Can't wait

If you said that on our board it would get the repsonse that a comment like that deserves. But as we're in your board:

Good luck for the game and I hope you have no injuries.

Only 2 predictions.

Sauce to have 60+ hitouts.

Crows by 20 points.

How'd he go last week? Thought he must have been injured or subbed out early as he only got 22 points in my dream team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you said that on our board it would get the repsonse that a comment like that deserves. But as we're in your board:

Good luck for the game and I hope you have no injuries.

It's the truth moron. Get the **** off our board, your stirring crap up. Your gameplay is disgusting to watch, the afl is bringing in the cap as a result of your under 9s style gameplan. Crows by 37. Our fwd line will fire up

5 goals less 1 point is not an easy victory in your boo?. I guess you've followed Freo for a long time. :rolleyes:

A "thrashing" in an AFL game is a 10 goal or more victory. Everyone knows or should know that.

How'd he go last week? Thought he must have been injured or subbed out early as he only got 22 points in my dream team.

He had a poor week.

But the last time he came up against as bad a ruck combo in a game, he got 61 hitouts. (R15, 2012).

I would be happy with 25+ though.

A "thrashing" in an AFL game is a 10 goal or more victory. Everyone knows or should know that.

I feel we thrashed the Bulldogs a few weeks ago, winning by 52.
I mean, we didn't triple their score, but it was close.

He had a poor week.

But the last time he came up against as bad a ruck combo in a game, he got 61 hitouts. (R15, 2012).

I would be happy with 25+ though.

Can you clarify? Are you suggesting that Zac and Jack are a bad ruck combo? Funny, they seemed to do very well against Sydney's premiership ruckmen (Mumford and Pike) in round 8. And that was Zac's first game for the year.

5 goals less 1 point is not an easy victory in your book? I guess you've followed Freo for a long time. :rolleyes:

In fairness to them, they did fight back from a six goal deficit and took the lead, before the Crows steadied and ran away.

Rain is going to be heavy tomorrow (by Adelaide standards).

I thought it'd be a shoo-in for Adelaide given form (really I think they have been playing well considering the losses of Tippett and Tex). But now I don't know who the wet conditions will favour.

Can you clarify? Are you suggesting that Zac and Jack are a bad ruck combo? Funny, they seemed to do very well against Sydney's premiership ruckmen (Mumford and Pike) in round 8. And that was Zac's first game for the year.

Yes I am.

It's the truth moron. Get the **** off our board, your stirring crap up. Your gameplay is disgusting to watch, the afl is bringing in the cap as a result of your under 9s style gameplan. Crows by 37. Our fwd line will fire up

You're a pathetic piece of crap. I was actually being respectful and truthful at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back