• Richmond Vs GWS

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • Geelong Vs Collingwood

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Geelong Vs GWS

Votes: 26 16.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a hard one, on one hard beating the pies in a grand final is the stuff of childhood dreams, footy nirvana and I’d pretty much be content for the rest of my footy following life. On the flip side a loss would be unbearable hell that only a win over them in another grand final would help erase.
So in saying that happy to play the giants as obviously still be delirious with a win but a loss wouldn’t be as bad.

Would love to see GWS vs Richmond, with GWS winning it all. The idea of them beating both Collingwood and Richmond in successive weeks would be too good.

As a contest probably Richmond vs Collingwood though, first GF between two big Melbourne teams since 1993.

Some interesting stories anyway:

Richmond vs GWS: Can this great Richmond team win a second and create a dynasty? Can GWS win it's first in it's first appearance at the big dance?
Richmond vs Collingwood: Two big Melbourne clubs. Collingwood will be looking for long overdue payback for 1980.
Geelong vs GWS: More for GWS, whether they can win their first again.
Geelong vs Collingwood: Re-match of 2011, Redemption for Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My preferred list

1) Collingwood vs Richmond - The demand will be so high that it could potentially lead to the AFL changing ticket distribution in future seasons.

2) Greater Western Sydney vs Richmond - Id love to just see the crowd disparity and where in the ground ticketek place GWS members.

3) Collingwood vs Geelong - I like the idea of Geelong finishing minor premiers, having to play in another city all 4 weeks, including 3 games at their opponents home ground

4) Greater Western Sydney vs Geelong - Same again. 4 games at the mcg, 3 "home" games but not at home, 2 against MCG tennants

Pies vs. Tigers with Pies to win by a point.

If I can't have that then Geelong vs. GWS and GWS to win because F*&K Geelong and Richmond.

I've come around to wanting Geelong vs GWS the most for the sheer randomness of it. But I cannot even begin to consider the stress I'll feel between 11pm Friday and 7pm Saturday if Geelong beat Richmond. Geelong vs Collingwood again is more unappealing than Gold Coast vs Fremantle. Interestingly though I want Collingwood to win the flag most out of the remaining 4 teams 🤔. Hard to please this year.

I've come around to wanting Geelong vs GWS the most for the sheer randomness of it. But I cannot even begin to consider the stress I'll feel between 11pm Friday and 7pm Saturday if Geelong beat Richmond. Geelong vs Collingwood again is more unappealing than Gold Coast vs Fremantle. Interestingly though I want Collingwood to win the flag most out of the remaining 4 teams . Hard to please this year.

R U O K?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I work a job that I hate at a place in Richmond.

I think the suburb is a dire trash heap.

So I'm cheering for a Richmond/Collingwood Grand Final, and for the game to be destroyed by umpires in the hope that one set of fans burns the entire suburb to the ******* ground.

Back