Mod. Notice Prefixes for League & Gaming Stories Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,

Thought I'd let you all know that there are now Prefixes exclusive to the League & Gaming Stories board.

I've managed to cover the main games that are used for the gaming stories around here, the list is as follows:

AFL Live = Light Blue
TAR = Yellow
PC2011 = Green
PC2011/12RP = Light Green
FFFX = Brown
FM = Orange
ICC = Purple/Dark Blue
Other = Grey

PREFIX GAME NAME REPRESENTATIONS
TAR = Total Aussie Rules
PC2011 = Premiership Coach 2011
PC2011/12RP = Premiership Coach 2011/12 Roster Pack
FFFX = Footy Fanatic FX
FM = Football Manager
ICC = International Cricket Captain

Each prefix has it's own unique colour to help you identify instantly what game it is that's being used (I tried to make them as close to the game's colour as possible too - though is tough when a majority like the use of red).

So, if you could all use the prefix that works with the title you're using that would be fantastic. Will help make the place look awesome.

I will be going through and editing in prefixes for any thread made going back a few pages, if you want me to edit one in to any thread, just ask here or PM.

I don't know how to edit mine. It's the Footy Fanatic 2007 thread just a couple of threads down. Sorry.
Only mods can edit it once the thread has been made. I've done it for you. :thumbsu:

You know you're already one of the best mods on BigFooty? :thumbsu:

Nice work, HBK.
ohstopumade128465155589697500.jpg

SportMAD

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey all I have been writing my own sports stories for years now and have finally found a place where I can post some, meaning here!! I have done the required 30 posts but I still can't start a new thread here. PLEASE HELP!!!

You should have a prefix that says PC2011-12RP (With the 12RP standing for 2012 Roster Pack) or something similar for people that make storys with mine and Conca Truck's 2012 Roster pack for PC2011.

You should have a prefix that says PC2011-12RP (With the 12RP standing for 2012 Roster Pack) or something similar for people that make storys with mine and Conca Truck's 2012 Roster pack for PC2011.
I will look into doing something like that.

Still trying to get the damn colours added too!

I will look into doing something like that.

Still trying to get the damn colours added too!

Thanks mate, i'm pretty sure you had the colours on the old board (Vbulletin)? I don't think it's possible with Xenforo.

Thanks mate, i'm pretty sure you had the colours on the old board (Vbulletin)? I don't think it's possible with Xenforo.
Yep, we did, colours are available with Xenforo. I'm working on trying to get the list of colours and will select them all for this and the VG Board when I do, but I have to rely on the higher ups to get all that together so am at the mercy of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, we did, colours are available with Xenforo. I'm working on trying to get the list of colours and will select them all for this and the VG Board when I do, but I have to rely on the higher ups to get all that together so am at the mercy of them.

Ah fair enough, and ahh isn't it great working at the mercy of higher ups? :p

Aaaaand we're done. :)

New prefix added as well 'PC2011/12RP'. Has a lightish green tinge to set it apart from the PC2011 Prefix.

HBK619
Can we please get a prefix for Cricket Coach 2012?
I have the game and might make a few stories. It's better than ICC in my opinion.
Will look into it.

How popular is the game? Don't want to create a new prefix just for one person to use it. If there's going to be quite a number then I'll definitely get it up.

Will look into it.

How popular is the game? Don't want to create a new prefix just for one person to use it. If there's going to be quite a number then I'll definitely get it up.

Hmm i'm not entirely sure, but the CC series has been going on for a while.
It's got a good community and receives constant updates so i'm sure others here have it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back