Unofficial Preview Prelim discussion v Demons/Blues / Gunston watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know if this will be the Friday or Saturday night? Thinking Friday if Dees v Carlton is Friday next week?

RE the thread title - No gunston. Just no.

Rich had a great game in the ressies today. Can see that as a possibility. And good on his professionalism that has got him playing like that in the face of retirement.

Absolutely awesome bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ralphy was saying it would be Saturday twilight in his latest tweet late last night.

As mentioned earlier, it sucks for the winner of Port/Giants only getting the 6 day break, but I guess the higher place team does get the earlier prelim slot for the extra break into the GF.

Fagan can be frustrating to watch sometimes, his press conference demeanour was like the we had just lost the game by 8 goals and then goes on to say “I’m not sure we have made enough of a progress to go all the way”, I know what he meant to say but grrrrr come on man as a head coach and given our recent prelim history, you’ve gotta show more energy, vigour and belief that we can do it!!!

Fagan can be frustrating to watch sometimes, his press conference demeanour was like the we had just lost the game by 8 goals and then goes on to say “I’m not sure we have made enough of a progress to go all the way”, I know what he meant to say but grrrrr come on man as a head coach and given our recent prelim history, you’ve gotta show more energy, vigour and belief that we can do it!!!
Do you think he portrays the same demeanour in front of his team?

He’s just trying to…keep the lid on.

On another note, I really like the make up of this team and the fact that despite not being quite good enough for best 22 anymore, after all Lyons has done to us, he still might get a flag as the sub. There’s something satisfying about that.

NO CHANGES!

Richy will have to satisfy himself with a VFL premiership and Gunners can watch from behind the fence.
He can play in the Twos. It would be a harder gig than the six he kicked against West Coast

We have had 4 years to keep the lid on!

I love the team makeup too, in a perfect world would love to send Rich out with a premiership medallion but right now we have the perfect mix of speed, strength and forward potency.
He’s just trying to…keep the lid on.

On another note, I really like the make up of this team and the fact that despite not being quite good enough for best 22 anymore, after all Lyons has done to us, he still might get a flag as the sub. There’s something satisfying about that.

Ralphy was saying it would be Saturday twilight in his latest tweet late last night.

As mentioned earlier, it sucks for the winner of Port/Giants only getting the 6 day break, but I guess the higher place team does get the earlier prelim slot for the extra break into the GF.
That makes sense because they usually like an interstate team(Blues or Demons) to be able to fly back home the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back