Meet Up Prelim Final - All things Perth - Accomodation Flights Events - Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
Guys and gals,
I've had a few people ask when training in Perth is, but my understanding is that the team will have its final training session in Melbourne before flying over Friday.
We are looking at organising some post and pre-match functions for all the North supporters...will post details as they come to hand. It takes a lot of organisation at short notice and the club has been working overtime today to put everything in place.

As it stands, it looks like there will be a pre-match function for North fans in a marquee on Kitchener Park (eastern end of ground) before the game.
Entry will be free and drinks will be available at bar prices. A couple of past players will be there...including one big name from a golden era, hopefully.
There will be another function after the game, with hopefully a couple of players swinging by.
More info, including times, to come...

It's the return flights that are expensive. Buy a one way ticket to Perth on the punt that either us or Hawks win. Then the Dorkers or Weagles supporters will be trying to offload tickets. If we both win you'll be able to get them for a song...probably We Are The Champions or No Second Prize.

s**t yeah, will try to get there before heading over to my Perth host family.

I'm in WA and a Roos supporter. If anyone is happy to PM me their barcode I would appreciate it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey ScottyWiper, we'll there be any north supporters watching the game at a pub or somewhere after we can organise in perth?

The Inglewood is best for the actual game. Are you attending the match?
Unfortunately, It's a little out of my price range... (Being a student). I'll come for the pre-meet up at subi and then go to the Inglewood after with some mates. If we can look into organising somewhere for everyone afterwards?
'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back