Meet Up Prelim Final - All things Perth - Accomodation Flights Events - Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard today that a North Melbourne member has chartered a jet to fly a same day return trip from Melbourne to Perth and is hoping for approximately $1200 per person to cover costs.
Dunno who he is or how to contact him, but he isn't the only member chartering a plane over!

Got my tickets.

Cant make the GF. This is it fir me.

Will have a cat2 barcode for gf registration if someone needs it.

Function will be open from 4.15. Just need a match ticket to get in. The names coming are potentially huge...just waiting on confirmation. Food and drinks will be available there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For any North Melbourne fans making the big trip out West, or for any of those fans that are based in Perth, make sure you head to specially constructed Roos' supporters area located just outside Gate 7 of Domain Stadium.

It will all kick off from around 4.30pm with your chance to mingle with the rest of the royal blue and white army in the lead-up to the biggest game of the year!

You’ll hear from North legends such as Anthony Stevens, and the Shinboner of the Century Glenn Archer as they preview the game against the Eagles and tell us what it will take for the boys to get the job done.

Get together, wear your blue and white, and be loud – let the Eagles fans know that the Shinboner Army are in town and are ready to head back to Melbourne with a place booked in the 2015 Toyota AFL Grand Final.

What: NMFC Supporters Bar @ Domain Stadium
When: Saturday, September 26 @ 4.30pm
Where: Outside Gate 7 @ Domain Stadium

Long-time board lurker. Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

I've got an extra 2 x Cat 1 tickets for tomorrow which I'm looking to unload for cost price ($170 each). Together in section 305, row G.

Do you think the boys are at Subi tonight to watch the game,and soak up the atmosphere to get ready for tomorrow night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back