Game Day Prelim Final vs Port Melbourne @ Adcon Stadium Port Melbourne 2.10 14/9/19 - Live On 7

Remove this Banner Ad

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Why the fu** is the gf at ikon how long has that been going on, campaigner of a place to park at , I don’t do public transport
QUOTE="Bojangles17, post: 62883283, member: 10475"]
Why the fu** is the gf at ikon how long has that been going on, campaigner of a place to park at , I don’t do public transport
[/QUOTE]
You can always walk

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
A horrible day it was. Nat Caruso busted his arm early against that big oath of a ruck of theirs Steven King. What a horror story it was. He then went onto play in their AFL GF victory the next week. 😡
Loved the Caruso brothers
Natale and Fortunato
Absolute rippers

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Loved the Caruso brothers
Natale and Fortunato
Absolute rippers
Andy Collins took them both to West Adelaide with him once he left the Coburg-Tigers and they both were well paid with a big salary and nice homes.
Young Fort turned up to a Coburg ex players reunion a few weeks back and I hardly recognised him. They deserved every cent they got as both were never going to get those bucks at Coburg or be elevated to Richmond’s rookie list.
I did think Nat was a chance at one stage , but breaking his arm probably ended his hopes.

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol he hardly touches it and why was he dropped then? Fremantle was his best game if I can recall. Stats mean nothing especially for Connor at AFL.
He’s played 39 games in five seasons and 16games was his best haul in 2016 😂 . He’s averaged just over 12 possessions a game in his career.
This year he’s played six games for a total of 14 possessions average, so even in his stellar season you’re attempting to tell me with stats , he’s still just above his average.In the six games he’s averaged zero or dildo contested marks and three uncontested ones per game which tells you he gets on his own. He gets monstered at AFL and suffers from stage fright. He’s like Corey Ellis as his stats drop off at the highest level.
No way does he play before Stack Ross Pickett or even Egg.
To be fair, his AFL games this season other than his Freo game at HB (23 possessions) were all at half forward, a position he had not played before. He played no games as a wingman, his seemingly best position. 12 possessions as a half forward is pretty well up there with most half forwards.

Stack and Ross are going to be guns, so yes they play first. Derek has come on and will be shooting for Short's position, Houli when/if injured. Pickett is still an unknown and is he a wingman. And judging by recent form and especially on last weekends form, he was the best performed of the lot.

To quote early in his career statistics is also harsh as he was a skinny kid who was given games due to his pace, he was so far from ready. You can see how far Naish was off the pace when he played.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
To be fair, his AFL games this season other than his Freo game at HB (23 possessions) were all at half forward, a position he had not played before. He played no games as a wingman, his seemingly best position. 12 possessions as a half forward is pretty well up there with most half forwards.

Stack and Ross are going to be guns, so yes they play first. Derek has come on and will be shooting for Short's position, Houli when/if injured. Pickett is still an unknown and is he a wingman. And judging by recent form and especially on last weekends form, he was the best performed of the lot.

To quote early in his career statistics is also harsh as he was a skinny kid who was given games due to his pace, he was so far from ready. You can see how far Naish was off the pace when he played.
Naish is in his second season whilst this guy is in his fifth. Naish got second in the Liston . They’re chalk and cheese apart in their development at the same time. CM stats are still around the same as his previous four years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Naish is in his second season whilst this guy is in his fifth. Naish got second in the Liston . They’re chalk and cheese apart in their development at the same time. CM stats are still around the same as his previous four years.
Agreed that Naish was great, but in his games at AFL and also in really hard fought VFL contests against big bodies like last weekend he struggles a bit, which is very normal. Light bodies vs strong bodies, the light bodied players always take longer which is why I still think Naish is another year away.
Reckon Menadue will go anyway, so it is probably academic.

Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Agreed that Naish was great, but in his games at AFL and also in really hard fought VFL contests against big bodies like last weekend he struggles a bit, which is very normal. Light bodies vs strong bodies, the light bodied players always take longer which is why I still think Naish is another year away.
Reckon Menadue will go anyway, so it is probably academic.
Naish was a bit stiff to be thrown in the cauldron against the Cats and Crows when we were undermanned. As I said he’s in his second season whilst Menadue is in his fifth, which is a massive difference. I think Naish will be well passed him by next year and agree he’s still a season away.

Schlurp

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
Every player who takes the field is not only playing for a Premiership but playing for a possible position in a second Premiership one level up. The Richmond selection committee will be forensically examining every player's performance. These young men have been given a once in a lifetime opportunity. I really hope the Menadues, KMacks and Chols step up with a "look at me" attitude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back