Prelim Final wrap to be delayed

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
If North Adelaide had any self-respect they would remove themselves from grand final and openly admit they made a horrible mistake and consider they lost to Woodville-West Torrens.

deltablues

Cancelled
Jul 16, 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sturt, Green Bay Packers
So North won.

North mean nothing to me [wrong side of the river] so am neutral - but sorry, their 2018 flag is a tainted outcome.

Shooda been West Torrens v Redlegs.

#Blues2019

Angus Young

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
SANFL mate a s**t decision.... I suspect it was done to get a bigger crowd/more money

40,000 rocked up

North Adelaide took their chances. Norwood kept missing.

Norwood forward line was too small....

Mitch Grigg is an absolute jet and a class above. AFL teams should be looking at him again. Class.

Well done to North Adelaide...played well.

red+black

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I think it is ridiculous to expect an opposition captain to call for a player count.

To me, the rule should be changed. A league official should be responsible for monitoring interchanges, and if there is 19 on the field, the official should immediately notify the emergency umpire and a free-kick be paid and perhaps a 50m penalty.

I put blame with the SANFL rather than North Adelaide. To show what a farce the current rule is, imagine a captain every game calling for a player count. Imagine Scott Pendlebury does it on Saturday. The rule as it currently is belongs in the way distant past.

Back