Game Day Preliminary Final, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Darcy Gardiner goes out I have full confidence that Jack Payne will do a serviceable job whoever he takes, I wonder who takes Dangerfield forward.... Starcevich, Payne, Lester.

I am a bundle of nerves.

I have a feeling that this could be the defense that Hipwood tears apart if given the chance. Especially if they try Taylor on him, he'll make the old cat look like a witches cone and kick 5.
I don't know, it was last match or the one before that Taylor ran down Hippy going for goal (granted Hippy was completely oblivious... :p)

If Darcy Gardiner goes out I have full confidence that Jack Payne will do a serviceable job whoever he takes, I wonder who takes Dangerfield forward.... Starcevich, Payne, Lester.
Geelong aren't an overly tall forward line so I can't see us bringing in another big body.

I don't know, it was last match or the one before that Taylor ran down Hippy going for goal (granted Hippy was completely oblivious... :p)
Last week at the Geelong Collingwood game Harry Taylor was spent. He didn't get found out cause no one challenged him like hippy will on the run

Or Answerth maybe? Hawkins is their big body, with Andrews will handle, Answerth would work.

[18] Keidean Coleman,[22] Mitchell Hinge,[40] Jack Payne,[47] Tom Fullarton

Answerth not in emergencies. It will be Payne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Payne plays I Hope Harris has more trust in him this time then he did against Richmond.

Harris just needs to worry about Hawkins and his own role and trust Payne can do his job.

Big out though if true, was the perfect match up for Danger down there.

I am a bundle of nerves.

I have a feeling that this could be the defense that Hipwood tears apart if given the chance. Especially if they try Taylor on him, he'll make the old cat look like a witches cone and kick 5.

Reckon theyll switch Blicavs onto Hippy pretty quickly if he starts to get off the chain.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

We are not the Darcy Gardiner footy club. Payne will come in and slot into the system.

Man I'd love to see Hinge come in if Dizzy's out.

Reckon it'd be Payne though, but I just feel uneasy about him in the side. I'd have more confidence in Hinge performing his role well.

Assuming Gardiner is the Dangerfield matchup, if they brought Payne in they'd shuffle the magnets a little as surely theres no way they'd put Payne on Danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back