Women's Footy Preliminary Final, 2022 - Brisbane Lions vs. Adelaide

Who were your five best players against Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Luthor
I’m pretty sure it was you, who posted many years ago…that so much noise was coming from your home during a lions game, that the police were called, was that you?

I do get pretty loud but I've never had the cops called on me for it.

Had a neighbour years ago who didn't appreciate my "barracking" but we resolved that after I promised to put cloth tape over my mouth

Some pretty shameless whinging on the Demonland forums that the grand final will be played at the home ground of the team that earnt the right, rather than a ground in Melbourne that can support a bigger crowd and just coincidentally might suit their team a bit more. My heart bleeds for these people

Some pretty shameless whinging on the Demonland forums that the grand final will be played at the home ground of the team that earnt the right, rather than a ground in Melbourne that can support a bigger crowd and just coincidentally might suit their team a bit more. My heart bleeds for these people
The last (only) AFLW Grand Final played in Melbourne drew a crowd of 7083. The non-thinkers seem to have forgotten this.

It'd be ironic if they lost to the Roos today then... :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would we prefer to play next week?
Both teams have given us a bit of trouble in the past, they have generally been pretty close games.
I would definitely prefer to see the Dees fans go home crying tonight.
Don't care really. They'd both be tricky opponents but I'm confident we can get over the top of either of them, especially in Qld conditions.

Don't care really. They'd both be tricky opponents but I'm confident we can get over the top of either of them, especially in Qld conditions.

The Demons are our bunnies in finals these days. Bring em on ;)

I bet they would be ok with Melbourne hosting the Grand Final at Casey Fields or North hosting it at Arden Street.

Also isn’t the capacity 10,000 Brighton Homes Area?

I bet they would be ok with Melbourne hosting the Grand Final at Casey Fields or North hosting it at Arden Street.

Also isn’t the capacity 10,000 Brighton Homes Area?

7k at the last Melbourne hosted GF. Vic centric propaganda and go and get ****ed.

7k at the last Melbourne hosted GF. Vic centric propaganda and go and get ****ed.

Marvel only available because Justin Bieber postponed his tour. If that was still going ahead and Dees or Roos hosting the GF it would be out a smaller venue.

Some of the media commentary about venues is making me grit my teeth.

I'm fantasising about smashing Nick Dal Santo's stupid face into the Fox Footy desk.

I'm fantasising about smashing Nick Dal Santo's stupid face into the Fox Footy desk.

I guarantee the club will pull out all the stops to make the venue look tip top in time for the game and the Vic obsessed morons will be made to eat their words.

If there's an opportunity to make themselves look smug pontificating about something about which they know nothing, they won't miss it.

Please tell us, oh oracles, which alternative ground is available that can provide the Lions with a home ground advantage

Back