YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
I know the game is 2 weeks away, but I reckon some people would want to talk about this sorta stuff now anyway. If not, mods, you can delete/close this.

Anyway, Clarke and Suban are definitely out I reckon. Tabs and Weller to come in. Macca can maybe come in for Dawson or someone like Mzungu.

Post your thoughts here.

No Crowley please, hope Griff and MacPharlin are fit. Dependent on the conditions Taberner as well.

A lotto of who should be taken out. A pick of Suban, C Pearce, Mzungu and Clarke.

He obviously won't be dropped but is anyone worries about Fyfe who looked like he was on one leg by games end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: mzungo and Pearce
In: taberner and McPharlin

I tell you what, I'm a big Zac Dawson fan, but he was beaten horrifically today. Never have I wished we had McPharlin in our team more than in that game... And I'm not sure that Alex Pearce has the body strength enough to go with a gorilla like Tippett or a roughhead like someone will need to in the prelim.... If McPharlin is not cleared to play and Dawson puts in another performance like that, we will be in trouble.... I just don't know what we will do if Macca isn't cleared to play.

Depends on who we play

Adelaide - Macca for sure + possibly tab's
Bullies - Macca + a defensive forward (Croz maybe)
Hawks - Macca + possibly tab's also (or Crowley to beat the sh%t out of Mitchell and Hodge)

Depends on who we play

Adelaide - Macca for sure + possibly tab's
Bullies - Macca + a defensive forward (Croz maybe)
Hawks - Macca + possibly tab's also (or Crowley to beat the sh%t out of Mitchell and Hodge)

Obviously assuming Macca will be fit to play... Which with his calf soreness that is a big if.

Taberner is not a backman, we'd be better off playing Pearce there and hoping Dawson doesn't play so badly... Which I guess is what the answer will be.

Obviously assuming Macca will be fit to play... Which with his calf soreness that is a big if.

Taberner is not a backman, we'd be better off playing Pearce there and hoping Dawson doesn't play so badly... Which I guess is what the answer will be.

Why would Taberner come in as a backman? He was selected to play forward, and was a significant omission given how dry it was.

Why would Taberner come in as a backman? He was selected to play forward, and was a significant omission given how dry it was.

Just answering a post from another who was suggesting Taberner would accompany Macca as a backman... I was disagreeing with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back