Opinion Preliminary Final Changes vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evetone is sore this time of year Simmo. Relax , what will be will be.
Can confirm this. I've got a sore back and my knee is playing up, but I'll still make it to the lounge for bounce down.

I would so much rather Alex Pearce in than Alex Silvagni if MJ is out. AP has played more footy and is already a better player than SNOS. I know he's young and has never played finals footy but I reckon he'd do pretty well.

If Johnno and Luke are out, we're screwed. I find it odd we're going with Silva if it's to replace Johnno. I suppose they're worried AP may be rag dolled by his opponent, as from a skill set POV surely AP for Johnno would be more like for like.

I would so much rather Alex Pearce in than Alex Silvagni if MJ is out. AP has played more footy and is already a better player than SNOS. I know he's young and has never played finals footy but I reckon he'd do pretty well.

I know

But the next (possible 2 games) are the 2 highest scoring teams in the comp.

We can lose forwards or mids, but cannot afford to lose backs
Or we could dominate in the middle and have our forward line in the best form they have been in all season with the mid's chipping in.

Win in the middle and hold our structure, we should still win with one or two missing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how come we have a massive 1600 tickets still available for our Prelim whereas the eagles game has been sold out for ages ??

Surely this is an exciting enough game to sell out isn't it
The AFL only released those tickets this afternoon. They must have thought that the Hawks fans would travel west. Guess they haven't got the loyal fan base of the Dockers.

As expected I guess. Shame about McPharlin. Hopefully he gets a shot next week.
Zac D's and SOS suspensions looking like it's going to bite us in the ass - had the chance to rest these guys and now we're paying for it

Long bow you're drawing there. We had the opportunity to rest players and we did. Injury prone players simply get injured at random times. Luke got his in training. MJ is always a worry. Fyfe was sniper attacked by Mitchell causing a chain of events.

You are always as good as what you can put on the park. We have close to a full strength team and the reality is that McPharlin and Gunstan are both important players in their structures. I would say that Luke is more important to us than Gunstan to them, but we will see.

The AFL only released those tickets this afternoon. They must have thought that the Hawks fans would travel west. Guess they haven't got the loyal fan base of the Dockers.
They've probably saving their pennies for the next weekend, like the Cats fans when we played at Skilled a couple of years ago.

Or we could dominate in the middle and have our forward line in the best form they have been in all season with the mid's chipping in.

Win in the middle and hold our structure, we should still win with one or two missing.

This will help a lot.

Just need to take our chances and get the crowd involved really early.

I'm pretty confident we are going to witness a PF 2013 type intensity from the lads..."SEEK AND DESTROY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back