Game Day Preliminary Final: Collingwood v Hawthorn, 7.45pm Fri 23rd, MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to no whether there is something more to Suckling being sub. Plan or is he a bit fatigued after a long season. I just find it odd that we never tried him as a sub in the H&A season but he's had the duty twice in the finals.

Either way, bring on the game already!

Mar 4, 2007
donvale
AFL Club
Hawthorn
lets hope we bring our a game for 4 qrts this week then if we aint good enough at least we go down swinging.weve done to much work to roll over, bring em on the presure aint on us......go hawks.

Rioli magic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 15, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
scaled.php

Interesting to no whether there is something more to Suckling being sub. Plan or is he a bit fatigued after a long season. I just find it odd that we never tried him as a sub in the H&A season but he's had the duty twice in the finals.

Either way, bring on the game already!

Suckling is a finesse player. Not many finals are won on the back of these sort of players. They can be the icing on the cake during games.

C'mon Hawks!! Hodgey and Mitch - you gotta lead, be noticed, start the ball rolling. Everyone else will lift from your actions.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the key tonight is Cyril Rioli. If he can kick 3+ goals, then we will win. Lock it in!!

Teffy

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
May 6, 2011
Norf
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Crutchy Push
Good luck Hawks.

The future of the free world is in your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back