Preview 2016 Preliminary Final - Geelong Cats vs Sydney Swans, Friday September 23, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the first quarter will reveal all

Geelong are a bloody good side, this will be tough

Said it earlier in the thread - this is the one side of the top 8 we match up really well against.

I will never knock a side that has Sellwood and Dangermouse in the guts but we have the artillery to take these guys to town IF we turn up.

We are 6-0 in those games haha

Every time I don't bet on him he scores first...my wallet will cop one for the team tomorrow and I'll hope Rohan scores first!

Rohan not a listed option on CrownBet at the moment. Do they know something we don't..?

Stop sellwood in the guts and harry intercepting

Swans mids turn up please becuSe its on you

Parker needs a big final

It is weird isn't it?

He should make these games his own. Body and game style suited for it.

It was awesome to see Heeney accept the challenge last week.

Please Horse play him up the ground again - that is his natural habitat.

So does anyone know what Gazza actually did to his knee? Was it a PCL or just a really bad knock? It's hard to believe that he was stretchered off 5 days ago and is playing tomorrow.
Deep bone bruising

So does anyone know what Gazza actually did to his knee? Was it a PCL or just a really bad knock? It's hard to believe that he was stretchered off 5 days ago and is playing tomorrow.

Bad bruising essentially, bone bruise...whatever you want to call it.

Just pain, nothing structural, can't make it "worse".

few jabs and he will be ok

Let's just leave our forwards in the forward , no pushing up to the contest please
I think we can get away with Franklin pushing up the ground a bit with Tippett up forward. Also creating some space for Xavier and Rohan to work in will be useful. Need to use our speed advantage up forward.

We are 6-0 in those games
We lost against Hawthorn in Round 17.

Correct.

I was lucky enough to score a spot on my companies table in the Chairmans Club for that Hawks game. There were over 400 people in the room and they had a first goal scorer comp, $10 entry.

I picked Gazza, he dribble kicked one through at the Randwick end and I thought I'd cashed up. Collected at halftime, got $35. WTF...lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dammit apparently the official Geelong Cats Twitter account has blocked me. Had to run a search to find out why and it turns out I've only ever replied to their tweet once, back in 2015. They tweeted they'd had a great quarter and I said it helps when you've got 25 on the field.. Blocked!!

Seems a bit sensitive

There was one stage where I thought he was going to walk off with some assistance but had to get on the stretcher once it was called. Looked like a jarring of the knee with some deep bone bruising

I'm pretty sure he copped a knee in the knee. As equally painful as an elbow to the elbow or a clash of heads. Some body parts just aren't meant to be brought together.

Dammit apparently the official Geelong Cats Twitter account has blocked me. Had to run a search to find out why and it turns out I've only ever replied to their tweet once, back in 2015. They tweeted they'd had a great quarter and I said it helps when you've got 25 on the field.. Blocked!!

Seems a bit sensitive

Can you do that? I frequently find myself blocked by people I've never even heard of. Some Academic in the US had me blocked the other day. I think they're racist against people from Balnarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back