Game Day Preliminary Final: GWS vs Western Bulldogs: Saturday 24th September 5:15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, last time we met we had exactly the same number of scoring shots as each other.

We have a much better team than round 9 playing today

We are in peak form at the moment

And Picken and Smith are both in beast mode

Certainly not assuming anything but I am feeling confident. Enjoy the ride people :)

So, last time we met we had exactly the same number of scoring shots as each other.

We have a much better team than round 9 playing today

We are in peak form at the moment

And Picken and Smith are both in beast mode

Certainly not assuming anything but I am feeling confident. Enjoy the ride people :)

Cast your mind back to that day and they were absolutely kicking goals straight out of their arses.

They were red hot in front of the sticks.

No look whack on the boot & GOAL

We need some of that luck :D

We've had some already. Their chief goal kicker out of his arse in-chief one S. Johnson is not playing.

His goal assists and contribution to their forward efficiency should not be understated.

I'm scared and don't want to go anymore.
I'm so confident i can't nap. Trying to envisage a disappointing loss to get me to sleep. Also i wasn't confident last 2 games and we won. I'm so confused but hyper!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck this afternoon guys. I'll be cheering on you guys for the flag in lieu of my own club's absence. Your club has been amazing this finals series and exceeded the expectations of most outside your club.

I have been critical of as well as sceptical about the dogs this year, but I'm not ashamed to admit that I was wrong - very wrong, in fact! The injuries bit hard and I do believe that if you had a full list for the full year you could have perhaps won the minor premiership.

As a South Adelaide fan, I've watched Caleb Daniel play since he was 15. I always knew he'd be a star, height notwithstanding. I was hoping that my team would draft him, but I was stoked to see that he was actually drafted regardless.

As a side note, I thought you guys might enjoy seeing this campaign that the South Adelaide Football Club is running. I'll be there for lunch and hanging around afterwards, cheering on both Caleb and the Doggies!

FB_IMG_1474683989876.jpg

THE footy fairytale continues for Western Bulldogs fans making the long trip up the Hume Highway, being treated to a special surprise by coach Luke Beveridge.

Their beloved coach has shouted his loyal fans breakfast to thank them for making to long haul to Sydney by bus to support his players.

A letter was distributed to the eight busloads of fans, thanking them for their continued support.

“It is incredible to have so many of our members and supporters make the huge effort on getting on the bus to watch our boys play and we are so grateful for the ongoing support you continue to show us,” the letter read.

RELATED: THE PHONE CALL THAT GOT LUKE BEVERIDGE TO THE DOGS

MORE: DOGS FANS HEAD UP HUME IN HUNT FOR PRELIM WIN

“As a small thank you for your efforts we would like to pay for your breakfast this morning.

“The city of Wodonga have put on some great food vans so get out, stretch the legs and have a safe drive.

“See you at the game, Go Dogs!”

Lifelong Western Bulldogs supporter Carmen Petropulo said the letter was “just beautiful.”

“We all looked at each other in disbelief,” she said.

“It’s such a small gesture but it means so much. It makes me feel proud to be part of this club, and incredibly valued.

“It’s wonderful to have an emotionally intelligent coach.”

Ms Petropulo is travelling up to Sydney with her father Alexander, who is also a lifelong Footscray supporter and who was just 4 years old when the dogs won their last premiership in 1954.

Heading into the game from central station, does that enable free train fare with tickets to the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back