Game Day Preliminary Final - Melbourne v Geelong, Friday 10 September, 7:50pm AEST, Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iā€™ll refrain from giving my prediction here. Unlike the rest of you I donā€™t have the weight of decades of futility and failure resting on my shoulders, and Iā€™d hate to be the one accused of angering the footy gods.

Weā€™ve all seen what this Geelong team are capable of. Round 23 quarter 2 was nothing short of a nightmare. But, with that saidā€¦. wellā€¦ like I said- no official prediction from me.

Legitimately was prepared to pick a 50 point win, but was scared to death of ā€œMeds Tobyā€.

Well that was very enjoyable being a Dee's fan last night :melbourne:

Your pressure was super impressive & as soon as it got to the outside you always seemed to be able to have players in space. Salem & Lever were the Generals down back, with Lever helping young Rivers with his positioning. Petracca is a freaking jet & that 3rd Qtr by Maxy, sublime. Thought your young players like Kossie, Spargo, Rivers, Bowey & Jordan when he came on all did their bit.

Although I don't like my chances of getting a ticket to the GF I will be giving it a go.

Go Dee's!!!

Congrats boys and girls. I knew you had nothing to worry about last night and that was a super dominant display. Doesnā€™t matter who you play in 2 weeks itā€™s your year, your pressure and defensive structure is elite and thatā€™s what wins finals. Enjoy the next 2 weeks and enjoy the game, shame itā€™s not at the g as this town would be a buzz if it was, but there is nothing better than breaking a long premiership drought.
p.s I ******* love big maxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back