Game Day Preliminary Final - Melbourne v Geelong, Friday 10 September, 7:50pm AEST, Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck tonight. I'm nervous as a nutual, can't imagine how you are feeling. Haven't looked forward to a game this much in ages.

Geelong last chance saloon vs the unstoppable up and comer - bring it on.

Whilst I'm jealous, it's hard not to admire and respect what you guys are doing.

Reckon you get it done with fresh legs being the 5 goal difference.

edit: 50 goal difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been unreal. Everyone has chipped in, played their hearts out, no
I was closest early in the game when we kicked away. Think I probably knew we had it won but refused to admit it to myself.

What a feeling this is.
Similar for me. In the 2nd I felt close to tears when we were kicking away. The 2nd half I was just so pumped and excited.

What a game.

I mean this with respect because the team this club has built is quite encasing and unique.
But it’s like watching Richmond from 17-20 in terms of ball movement, connection with the brotherhood, a ruthless desire to win and an attractive brand.
Enjoy.
There is nothing quite like it.

They are way more entertaining and skilful than those Richmond teams. They actually win possession and don't just bungle it forward.

Obviously very disappointed as a cats fan but well done you’ve put together a very good team. And an amazing performance tonight. We know what it’s like to have a long wait for a flag. Enjoy the moment tonight and all the enjoyment that come over the next couple of weeks. It’s been a tough couple of years for everyone but footy can bring some joy. Take it all in because as you know it doesn’t come around too often.
I don’t think I could be that magnanimous after that loss, thanks mate

Stocked up at the bottle o pre game and still hoing into the stash. Watched the seven post game now the fox post game then I think I’ll watch the replay with a few more whiskeys and a bag of chips.

They are way more entertaining and skilful than those Richmond teams. They actually win possession and don't just bungle it forward.
Honestly I would have to agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back