Total Power

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Can someone put a word in at the club to your forwards, stop with the theatrics after every god damn goal, especially in the first 3 qrts. Every goal isn't a match winner and it just comes off as total cringe.
Can some ask Lynch to wear a mask so that we dont have to look at this vile individuals face.

Fizzler

BBTB
Dec 26, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
BOLTS, REN, OKC, WFC, LVB, STORM
As an aside, do you guys remember when the bow and arrow was either unheard of or praised by those who saw it? Wasn’t until the Richmond fans had a sook about it after the game last year at the G that everyone decided to hang sh*t on X.

Laugh Laugh

Schrodinkley's Cat
Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
OMG the now 2yo arrow celebration thing, the arms raised out pointing to the heavens and its not even half time yet 🤣 your forwards are hilarious
Get a load of the guy whose team just made a grand final and instead of celebrating in real life with those around him he's got to go post on a forum at opposition supporters

snozulu

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lol all the Richmond fans going through this thread and liking posts from during the match.

Have you lot got nothing better to do? Oh that's right, you don't have anything better to do. You're all locked up under house arrest. Carry on.
It just confirms that a lot of them on bigfooty are flogs

Total Power

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Richmond bigfooty fans are by far the worst, i have one of the *****s from the mainboard abuse me by saying 'hope you die of cancer'. Very classy lot.

Counting on Brisbane now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fizzler

BBTB
Dec 26, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
BOLTS, REN, OKC, WFC, LVB, STORM
Most Richmond people I know in real life are very decent. Heck, my godfather played for them. No idea why the ones on here are such flogs.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Can’t relate. Found that a lot of the Tigers fans I know are way too up and about over their team, thankfully given lockdown I haven’t seen any of them for a while but gosh they were insufferable last year. They’re worse than the Hawks fans during their three-peat years so that’s saying something.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
CWS, OakR, SAS, Ducks
Can someone put a word in at the club to your forwards, stop with the theatrics after every god damn goal, especially in the first 3 qrts. Every goal isn't a match winner and it just comes off as total cringe.
Imagine being this sort of person. You must be heaps fun at parties. Feels like covid might be suiting a person like you, sitting down to drink, being emotionless robots looks like your thing.

mehow2g

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
This is business, AFL already has a non VIC team in the finals with a home game, no point having port there.

Remember when Andrew demetrio was dissapointed with you boys beating magpies in the finals? Because there was already Adelaide there.

finbarr

Premium Platinum
Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Most Richmond people I know in real life are very decent. Heck, my godfather played for them. No idea why the ones on here are such flogs.

Yeah look, they're just footy fans that love their club. And i actually really feel for them being stuck in lockdown. But if they're going to come here wiping their dirty shoes on our carpet i will reserve the right to mock them over it.

Laugh Laugh

Schrodinkley's Cat
Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?

Don't know any Richmond fans in real life

Thank God

charcolechaddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2008
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
La lakers. Oakland Raiders, bunny’s
Hay casey go fu** your dog , it’s A cringe to everyone else but we know you love it.

Keyboard *******.

Remove this Banner Ad