Game Day Preliminary Final: Port Adelaide vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut the fu** up. Don't be a bad loser. Richmond are a better football club. Period.

Oh piss off, I have made multiple posts explaining how they were better already, but people focus on remarks about umpires.

Guess what, we got roasted with some inconsistent interpretations and non calls close to goal. I have no faith that if we were umpired more fairly then Richmond still wouldn't have won, but I would be able to stomach losing 60 - 66 a with those decisions paid than not paid a bit easier.

It's not a bad loser to make FACTUAL observations. If you do not think that those things were incompetent officiating not befitting of the occasion or the home team, then I dunno.

You do realise some of us in lockdown have children who haven’t been able to see grandparents, family etc. Not really a fun time down here.

You think that's bad, try losing a prelim to ******* Richmond.

I like getting you excited. We were never a chance. To many of the same brain fades all over again.

We were, up until 3/4 time. Hadn’t put a score on the board for all the possessions, then it cost us. Close enough, still winning clearances it seemed. The change either Kingsley or whoever engineered in the last that left us hoping for an against-the-play miracle to win for the start, that needs an *intelligent* reckoning.

A group that regularly isn’t a clearance group managed to become one, for one critical quarter, against the best clearance winning group of the year. The small margin is in the end, a red herring IMO. Ugly conditions, ugly footy, wasted opportunities, but what do you learn???

We were a 50/50 chance, right up until 3/4 time, but for specific decisions at specific times. Which ones? It’s complicated.

You talk about brain fades in the general but look at how Duursma responded after his: IMO this confirms we have a gem there. In that context. Look at Brad leaving with literally nothing left to give. Or Rocky and SPP, more than fast enough some times, faffing too long other times. How about you be more discriminating and specific about what you call a “brain fade”, from whom, and maybe we might learn something about this lost opportunity?

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Mods not doing their job here. Really not good enough that a so called Port supporter can get away with abusing their own as well as the constant abuse of our club.

Noones reported a single post tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And piss off too with you passive aggressive lol react PAFC66 I've been one of your defenders here for the last five years as we have continued to fail to meet expectation, turning your pessimism to the reality of our club, then you have a go cause I dare mention the umpires as one of a number of reasons behind our loss? It's a loser mentality not to, it's a loser mentality to eat the s**t sandwich and keep heads down, and you can't even produce much more than a react? That's being a loser too. Front up when your called out. Or maybe the lockdown in your precious Victorian utopia prevented that too?

*no ill will to others in Victoria suffering, just this sanctimonious twat that has continued to put down SA at every opportunity and talk up the godlike existence of living in Melbourne so regularly, that is also ill equipped to realise his state is the joke right now and being in Adelaide would be an improvement in ones quality of life because they actually dealt with the situation better.

Last edited:
Port won the free kick count by 24-19 so how many more frees do you want. The umps have looked after Port all year 301-256 that is 45 more free's for than against.
As many as should have been paid for the constant throws that Richmond were allowed to get away with to get the ball to their players who were outside of the contest.

And piss off too with you passive aggressive lol react PAFC66 I've been one of your defenders here for the last five years as we have continued to fail to meet expectation, turning your pessimism to the reality of our club, then you have a go cause I dare mention the umpires as one of a number of reasons behind our loss? It's a loser mentality not to, it's a loser mentality to eat the sh*t sandwich and keep heads down, and you can't even produce much more than a react? That's being a loser too. Front up when your called out. Or maybe the lockdown in your precious Victorian utopia prevented that too?

*no ill will to others in Victoria suffering, just this sanctimonious twat that has continued to put down SA at every opportunity and talk up the godlike existence of living in Melbourne so regularly, that is also ill equipped to realise his state is the joke right now and being in Adelaide would be an improvement in ones quality of life because they actually dealt with the situation better.

We didn't lose because of the umpires. Stop embarrassing yourself.

In all seriousness I'd rather be in stage 4 lockdown than live in Adelaide, there's literally more to do in the 5km i can get around in. Sad but true.

Adelaide was never in a similar situation to what Melbourne was in. So you never "dealt with it better"

Yeah, blame the umpires. Biggest cop out in footy. Enjoy your weekend, friend. I certainly will.
Enjoy the weekend with the knowledge that your last 2 scores were from free kicks and you won the game because of them. We were holding you off and it didn't look like you were going to score from open play. Get 7 points from 2 frees and you were able to defend until the end. END OF STORY. But the Hartlett intentional out of bounds decision was a joke and you got the winning goal from it. It changed the flow of the game and possibly the result

We didn't lose because of the umpires. Stop embarrassing yourself.

In all seriousness I'd rather be in stage 4 lockdown than live in Adelaide, there's literally more to do in the 5km i can get around in. Sad but true.

Adelaide was never in a similar situation to what Melbourne was in. So you never "dealt with it better"
images (4).jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back