Game Day 2019 Preliminary Final vs Geelong, MCG, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geelong supporter gets on the train and the boos begin.
ITS HAPPENING ALREADY.
Be proud tiger fans.
I’m on the wrong train on the glen Waverley line I think.

More Richmond supporters but there’s a couple of Geelong supporters here and there on this train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One day I was playing cricket and there was a bit of heat in the contest. Bit of back and forth and one batsman didn't rate some of the sledging. It was getting to boiling point. So after drinks we decided to do a silent over. Nobody said a word. Even when the batsman hit and was running, zero direction to the fielder to throw to a particular end etc. Nothing.
The batsman went out the very next ball.

To put it lightly he was no at all pleased. Started walking off and exclaimed, "*n pricks".

GeeLOL expecting the boos. Imagine we give them the silent welcome. * with their heads haha

Actually nah BOoOOOOOO!!! More fun

Its like the sober version of the grog squad. If the match is like this the afl might have the entire tiger army in the tribunal monday night on harrasment charges.
Good I hope we make Geewhinge’s night an absolute nightmare.

One day I was playing cricket and there was a bit of heat in the contest. Bit of back and forth and one batsman didn't rate some of the sledging. It was getting to boiling point. So after drinks we decided to do a silent over. Nobody said a word. Even when the batsman hit and was running, zero direction to the fielder to throw to a particular end etc. Nothing.
The batsman went out the very next ball.

To put it lightly he was no at all pleased. Started walking off and exclaimed, "fu**n pricks".

GeeLOL expecting the boos. Imagine we give them the silent welcome. fu** with their heads haha

Actually nah BOoOOOOOO!!! More fun
I'm actually not a fan of the boos, we should respect our opponents. Plus if I were in their shoes I'd get energy from the boos.

Plus I think the silent treatment would be more funny

Down on Swan St just ordered a can of melbourne bitter first time ever haven't seen anyone drink this since the 80s literally tastes like bogan lol
Lol shitloads of people drink it!
I was dirty when the hipsters drove the price through the roof, but it’s mothers milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back