Game Day 2019 Preliminary Final vs Geelong, MCG, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just HAVE to win.
It's my Daughter's 18th birthday tomorrow and it will be no fun for her with a miserable father and a miserable brother crying all day!!
Same goes for Mrs Hoos who has her birthday tomorrow. After last year she's hoping we win more than me, lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i tell ya what, stuff all these weight loss programs

you wanna lose weight? ..... become a mad tiger fan

havent gotten off the can all day

Just keep an eye on that Ablett tonight Tigers. I don't want him lifting for a big game like this like he often does. If we let him get off the leash and he kicks a few, it'll be a barometer of us being in trouble. Worried about Short or Ellis maybe spending too much time on him.

Just keep an eye on that Ablett tonight Tigers. I don't want him lifting for a big game like this like he often does. If we let him get off the leash and he kicks a few, it'll be a barometer of us being in trouble. Worried about Short or Ellis maybe spending too much time on him.

Ellis is our weak link if he decides to turn up with a soft mindset. Hopefully we get over the line and Stack can take his spot next week :tearsofjoy:

I just can’t wait for the rising of the Geelong banner being met with the sound of our BOOOOOOOOOS.
As Long as we don’t frighten the poor dears

Reckon he'll get Grimes tbh. Who else does Grimes man? Serious question, do they have any other forwards besides Hawkins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back