Game Day 2019 Preliminary Final vs Geelong, MCG, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been holding this nervous poo in until the game day thread opened . RELEASE THE KRAKEN & GO TIGES

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Filled the car up with petrol...got a ...go tiges from another driver...5 minutes of footy talk, if dry we will flog them!
Picked up ticker from Ticketek...5 minute footy talk, if dry we will flog them!...with security guard.
Got home having a cup of tea and a tomato/salami/cheese sandwich with heaps of pepper...thinks to meself...Self...you know, if dry we will flog them!

Filled the car up with petrol...got a ...go tiges from another driver...5 minutes of footy talk, if dry we will flog them!
Picked up ticker from Ticketek...5 minute footy talk, if dry we will flog them!...with security guard.
Got home having a cup of tea and a tomato/salami/cheese sandwich with heaps of pepper...thinks to meself...Self...you know, if dry we will flog them!
I wonder how you ever got that idea... :)

P.S. we'll flog 'em in any conditions :)

Hey guys I’ve had a friend pull out tonight so I have a spare ticket if anyone wants it. Send me a message if so 👍🏼

I'm so ******* nervous. I am not even thinking about the opposition, just us. We just need to turn up, 'RICHMOND' need to turn up. Do that, and we will win. It's ours to lose.

Last thing I want is walking out of the ground thinking, that wasn't our boys tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back