Review Preliminary Final vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pardon the intrusion but I'm sure I speak for most footy supporters when I say you should all be so proud of your team and your club. And to Brad Ebert - I would go into the trenches with you any day, anywhere - warrior and gun bloke - a football lover's footballer.

Hope my mob meets your mob in the last dance next season.

Go Port!

Last edited:
Not even that mad, just disappointed. The umpires had basically no impact, take off the beer goggles and watch the game again if you think otherwise. We got smashed in the clearances in the last quarter. That's the game right there.

Just dumb, dumb footy. Classic Hinkley ball hacking it contest to contest, didn't adjust when the conditions got better later in the game. No composure, nothing but panic even when there was plenty of time.

I'm not melting because we in no way deserved to win. I don't feel robbed, we just need to be better.

Media all week riding Richmond

Stevic announced as umpire.

Hardwick personally thanking Stevic on the flight over on the loudspeaker.

3rd quarter every chance we got the umpires stopped it. Gray should’ve had a goal in the goal square after being dragged down.

AFL, VFL, Media, Commentators got exactly what they wanted.

That was it. If we were ever going to win a flag then I think that was it.
Yeah, if we extend Ken beyond next year on the basis 'We'll be even better', then I'm throwing up. This was our best chance for quite awhile. Ebert and Hoff are gone. Rocky looked cooked, Gray was down this year. A golden chance pissed away tonight.

Regardless of the umpiring.
It was clearances. Clearances, Clearances.
1 tall forward to many.
Loosing rotation with Burton.
Poor choices/decisions.

BUT> did anyone see us playing in a prelim at the start of the year. All I have, nothing else.

Need camping & beer..............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back