NRL Preliminary Finals

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Go Sharkies. Now Raiders tomorrow night and a fairytale grand final.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Always a great result when the Queenslanders are sent packing

Yep. It's been hell the last few years with Qld in the SOO and Broncos and Cowboys up and about. Work will be more pleasant than usual on Monday.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
:eek::eek::eek:

Tried to keep busy all day to stop myself shitting bricks about the game tonight - didn't work! I'm sitting in the chair having kittens at the moment!

We're definitely the outsiders, Melbourne are bloody hard to beat down here. But with another week of fitness into Hodgson and Austin, we're not without a chance.

The refereeing will be interesting now that they've got their Sydney team in the GF. Knowing what a schemozzle NRL refereeing has been all season, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we get a dud deal and we get a Sydney/Melbourne GF.

I guess the Raiders are as well placed as anyone to escape Melbourne without getting bent over. We beat them a month ago by out-Storming the Storm - if we do that again with wrestling, with forcing slow play the balls, and with only coming off 8 metres, it's tough to penalise one team and not the other.

Fingers crossed... I can't wait to head into the game!

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
:eek::eek::eek:

Tried to keep busy all day to stop myself shitting bricks about the game tonight - didn't work! I'm sitting in the chair having kittens at the moment!

We're definitely the outsiders, Melbourne are bloody hard to beat down here. But with another week of fitness into Hodgson and Austin, we're not without a chance.

The refereeing will be interesting now that they've got their Sydney team in the GF. Knowing what a schemozzle NRL refereeing has been all season, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we get a dud deal and we get a Sydney/Melbourne GF.

I guess the Raiders are as well placed as anyone to escape Melbourne without getting bent over. We beat them a month ago by out-Storming the Storm - if we do that again with wrestling, with forcing slow play the balls, and with only coming off 8 metres, it's tough to penalise one team and not the other.

Fingers crossed... I can't wait to head into the game!

Good luck mate and enjoy the game.

After our lead in to the finals, I am amazed we have found this finals form from a standing start.

Perfect game for us.
Always said that we took the foot off the pedal to save ourselves for finals. ;)

Back