C Section Prem C 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, what a welcome to C grade from the Vultures.
They were all over us from the first bounce. Midfield and delivery into the forward line were exceptional.
Having seen Parkdale a few times last year, I think they are much improved and will be right up there at the end of the season.

The Gryphs have a lot of hard work to do in the coming months and hopefully they can bounce back quickly.

Canteen and social rooms were great and the toasted cheese sandwiches went down a treat at the after match drinks.

I suspect it will be the total opposite out at PEGS this week. Has to be up there as one of the worst venues in the VAFA.

They were all over us from the first bounce. Midfield and delivery into the forward line were exceptional.
Having seen Parkdale a few times last year, I think they are much improved and will be right up there at the end of the season.

The Gryphs have a lot of hard work to do in the coming months and hopefully they can bounce back quickly.

Canteen and social rooms were great and the toasted cheese sandwiches went down a treat at the after match drinks.

I suspect it will be the total opposite out at PEGS this week. Has to be up there as one of the worst venues in the VAFA.
Adding Mitch Brown only 2 years out of the AFL system, has definitely helped the young men from Gerry Green

How did the coach cope with it ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back