Unofficial Preview Prematch discussions & changes vs * (one change - Black in, Petrie out)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe in "it is already written" and that he would have been injured if he stayed on our list?

I think it is all bull. He would be leading our BF.

and I thought we had all taken heed that the majority did not want to talk about this anymore, at the moment we have paid less for an injured Neilson then Collingwood have paid for an injured Greenwood, that MAKES US THE WINNER SO FAR.

oh and whilst I am in trouble, may as well go full boar. GIBSON OUT, McKENZIE IN

Out: Gibson.
backtowinnipeg.jpg

You have an opinion on Majak, fine, we all do.

However, apart from rare exceptions the rest of us do not resort to abusing fellow NMFC supporters for expressing their side of the argument.

So why don't you take your childishness off to the Bay, it is over ------------------->.

over until 10:40 this morning one would suspect.
is 10:40 still recess at primary schools?

Seems a fait accompli that Dish out, Black in is going to happen.

I'm really hoping Garner stays in, shows a lot.

All players should have to sit through a history lesson on Friday on Essendon and their interactions with our club. Maybe JZ can sit out otherwise he'll knock someone out in the opening bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems a fait accompli that Dish out, Black in is going to happen.

I'm really hoping Garner stays in, shows a lot.

All players should have to sit through a history lesson on Friday on Essendon and their interactions with our club. Maybe JZ can sit out otherwise he'll knock someone out in the opening bounce.
Nahas wasn't on the track today that I could see. Garner should be right.

Inclined to agree on Black.

He is averaging more than Dish.. ?

It wasnt so much a bag Scott was lookin for it was effort, 1%s and attitude
Which was somewhat there, but he's a 50 goal small forward type player in the AFL, not a 1 goal a game player in the VFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back