U19 Premier 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to all four teams that will take the ground for the finals. It pains me to say it but the best and most consistent four teams have made it through this year :( .

I am predicting the finals to go like this.

OX vs DLS - OX by 4 goals - Ralph to kick at least 4 - Denton to be BOG.
St.Bern vs SBMT - Bernards to win by 5 goals - Wall to kick 5.

DLS vs St.Bern - DLS to win by 3 goals - C.Haley to kick 5 and Stizza to be best on.

OX vs DLS - OX to win with their better structures and playing system by 5 goals. Anderson to win the medal for BOG.

Seems to work alright hey Rooster ........few less skinners in the De La Seniors might make the difference come crunch time at EP!!

1991 is a long time...

Sorry not entirely sure what you mean… Skinners ?

This has been raised previously and is not a shot at Xavs. The point being that Xavs have such unbelievable depth right through all their teams that they don’t need to play U19s in the seniors whereas all the other clubs do.

De La 19s would be a much stronger team with Tom Humphrey, Jake Williams and Sam Brooks. Imagine St Bedes with Tom & Dan Garside, Sean Glennen , Dale Martin and Darcy Holden. Likewise St Bernards have plenty of regular senior players who are still eligible for U19s. Xavs have the luxury due to the overall depth through the club that they don’t need to play 19s in the seniors and good luck to them. There is not a forward in 19 Premier who would get a kick on Tom Humphrey or Dan Garside!

The 1991 comment - I assume you mean the last A grade flag? Fair comment as it has been a long time. We have a reasonable senior side this year but the top 2 are clearly the ones to beat despite Saturdays result.

Having said that De La has a good record against Xavs across all grades. Something that no other club has. De La the only team that can play them in 1s, 2s and 19s and think they are at least even money bet each time.

Tvstealer, where are you hearing these Haley rumours from? I reckon you are just a $hit stirring mungral who has nothing better else to talk about with a complete lack of knowledge who craves attention!
Back to footy talk, OX to play De La in the granny, It will be a draw and then come back the next week? or does it go to xtra time?

In for a massive finals series

Tvstealer, where are you hearing these Haley rumours from? I reckon you are just a $hit stirring mungral who has nothing better else to talk about with a complete lack of knowledge who craves attention!
Back to footy talk, OX to play De La in the granny, It will be a draw and then come back the next week? or does it go to xtra time?

In for a massive finals series

Apparently it's 5 minutes each way and if it's still a draw after that it's first to score!

who do de la have to come back in for the finals? gotch?

Have it on good authority that Brooks will be back. De La seniors have a dead rubber so it's a no brainer for the club..

Brooks is the best defender in the comp and will beat whichever key forward for Xavs he plays on and therefore give De La the advantage.

rumor is dela have 3 huge ins this week brookes who is the best backmen in the comp. Gotch who is the best x factor in the comp and makes it alot easier for c . haley and nicholson to go about there business. Also there CHF dont no his name but a very important player for there structures i reackon watch out this week xavs will be a ripping game at trevor barker dela by 20.

Looks like being 10 changes down at St Bedes from last week. Think they could cause some serious damage in September backing a 10 goal turn around from last week. Denton is a big loss for them though his hardness around the contest and and willingness to get the contested footy will be missed but B.Nicoll who didnt play last week will step up and fill the shoes,he is possibly the most underated player in the 19 premier, should be rated as one of the best players in the comp. J.Dawes looks like making his comeback game through the two's apparently the coach thinks he hasnt done the rehab right and carnt risk him in a final (hes not very good anyway actually He is a peice of sh*t) but insaying that the tigers will beat St Bernards comfortably! with Sammy D'Andrea and Alex Cross to run a muck. Jeans is set to miss the match aswell. i beleive they can go all the way with the team they have and also THE TEAM OF THE YEAR IS A JOKE! M.WILLIAMS ENOUGH SAID THE C*NT IS *******!!!!! GO BEDA AND DEES

rumor is dela have 3 huge ins this week brookes who is the best backmen in the comp. Gotch who is the best x factor in the comp and makes it alot easier for c . haley and nicholson to go about there business. Also there CHF dont no his name but a very important player for there structures i reackon watch out this week xavs will be a ripping game at trevor barker dela by 20.

who is this gotch bloke that people keep talking about?

Xavs also have a few good in. D. Hannebery gets his first game for the year after showing signs last week for sydney against the hawks. Also A. Browne from Essendon is another great in to add to the Xavs fire power across half back who can also get on the end of some with his ability to kick 55m bombs.

With these in, Xavs will be hard to beat. Im calling it that Xavs will win by 14 points with hannebery and denton to link up well through the midfield with dentons guts and dans class

who is this gotch bloke that people keep talking about?

Xavs also have a few good in. D. Hannebery gets his first game for the year after showing signs last week for sydney against the hawks. Also A. Browne from Essendon is another great in to add to the Xavs fire power across half back who can also get on the end of some with his ability to kick 55m bombs.

With these in, Xavs will be hard to beat. Im calling it that Xavs will win by 14 points with hannebery and denton to link up well through the midfield with dentons guts and dans class

sickeningly poor humor..

rumour has it behind closed doors at the dees BIG Paul Johnson the under 19 star has a massive co*ck and has been rooting one of his team mates misses without a conny.This might effect them in the finals with there team chemistry. GO DEES XOXOX

Looks like being 10 changes down at St Bedes from last week. Think they could cause some serious damage in September backing a 10 goal turn around from last week. Denton is a big loss for them though his hardness around the contest and and willingness to get the contested footy will be missed but B.Nicoll who didnt play last week will step up and fill the shoes,he is possibly the most underated player in the 19 premier, should be rated as one of the best players in the comp. J.Dawes looks like making his comeback game through the two's apparently the coach thinks he hasnt done the rehab right and carnt risk him in a final (hes not very good anyway actually He is a peice of sh*t) but insaying that the tigers will beat St Bernards comfortably! with Sammy D'Andrea and Alex Cross to run a muck. Jeans is set to miss the match aswell. i beleive they can go all the way with the team they have and also THE TEAM OF THE YEAR IS A JOKE! M.WILLIAMS ENOUGH SAID THE C*NT IS *******!!!!! GO BEDA AND DEES
matt williams had 40 disposals when beauy played bedes last moh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

matt williams had 40 disposals when beauy played bedes last moh
yeh matt williams had 40 disposals and pigs fly too! yeh mate just shut the fu*ck up you matt williams lover just give him a blow job you fu*cking f**. Matt Williams is one ******* hack would rather sack of potatoes Chamberlain than that williams *. FINS UP

yeh matt williams had 40 disposals and pigs fly too! yeh mate just shut the fu*ck up you matt williams lover just give him a blow job you fu*cking f**. Matt Williams is one ******* hack would rather sack of potatoes Chamberlain than that williams *. FINS UP

Maybe lay off the billies Dragon...

Tips this week? Preferably from the MUF, Rooster, RFS, Barney?

to many muppets running round this forum trying to get a cheap kick

Xavs V De La
Have proved themselves the best team across the season. Finished 2 games clear on top, only lost one game for the year and are in form. De La will push them all the way but my boys to come second narrowly.

Bernies V St Bedes
Flip of the coin. Snowdogs almost unbeatable at home but have a decent road trip here. St Bedes have managed to qualify a few very handy types and will get up in another very close one.

Tips this week? Preferably from the MUF, Rooster, RFS, Barney?

to many muppets running round this forum trying to get a cheap kick

OX vs DLS - toss of the coin like all the matches are between these two rivals... I'm sticking with my heart though

St Bernards vs SBMT - Bernie's easy by 30... I've seen both sides twice this year and I have been more impressed with the boys from the pit

xavs to stamp their authority by 5 goals

bernards to send their acc rival home by 3 goals

what an exciting sunday it promises to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back