U19 Premier 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes judging by the bruising it is either broken bones or severe ligament damage.

one thing that is for sure is that his final series is over

yes judging by the bruising it is either broken bones or severe ligament damage.

one thing that is for sure is that his final series is over

If that's the case, then it's advantage De La. They should've roll Xavs and will be stinging to bounce back... Thoughts please.

i believe dees will win this game comfortably
and come back and beat xaves in the final in a close one
#4 from xavs will be suspended im guessing from what i saw on sunday and he was probably top 2 most dominant players on the day for xavs.
i know one player isnt everything but a player of his class size and speed really can effect a game in the under 19 level

i believe dees will win this game comfortably
and come back and beat xaves in the final in a close one
#4 from xavs will be suspended im guessing from what i saw on sunday and he was probably top 2 most dominant players on the day for xavs.
i know one player isnt everything but a player of his class size and speed really can effect a game in the under 19 level

From my sources duck10, there is no footage on camera of the insident, umpire didnt see it and De La have until tonight to file a report and havnt done so as yet. Id say, the number four from Xavs looks okay right at the minute

From my sources duck10, there is no footage on camera of the insident, umpire didnt see it and De La have until tonight to file a report and havnt done so as yet. Id say, the number four from Xavs looks okay right at the minute

Your sources are wrong SJ.

anyone else giving bernards a chance on sunday??

their slaughter of bedes will surely earn then some respect won't it??

anyone else giving bernards a chance on sunday??

their slaughter of bedes will surely earn then some respect won't it??

With you on that one Barney.
If last weekend's form is anything to go by De La couldn't finish the job they started whereas Bernies were relentless against Bedes.
Bernies play like that again they will account for De La.

ive heard that the game was filmed by xavs and that de la have several witnesses to the incident
i also heard that the kid who go hit is actually getting surgery next week to repair a broken cheek and nose
using that im thinking hes in trouble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Conor O'Beirne from Old Scotch on winning the VAFA Best and Fairest. After seeing him dominate the last home and away game first hand. I am confident that he will become a very accomplished senior footballer in no time at all ! I have attached the vote summary for the VAFA for you folks to pick through.

Attachments

• U19PreB&F.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 716
thanks RFS. Where did you get those votes from?

Well done to Conor. Seems like the Xavs and De La boys stole votes off each other.

thanks RFS. Where did you get those votes from?

Well done to Conor. Seems like the Xavs and De La boys stole votes off each other.

The votes are on the VAFA site now milkshakes.

To my way of thinking its interesting looking at some players who gets votes and other don't. The umpiring gig is tough and I feel that it would be pretty hard to chose the best three players when 48 player can take to the ground in an Under 19 Premier game.

as a former boundary umpire, apart from the senior sides, umpires are not fussed with who they give votes to and are happy to throw in whatever numbers they saw at one stage during the game, even if they didn't have much of an impact on the game

my point is that most see it an opportunity to have some fun and don't take it seriously to find the actual three best players in the game.

im not bagging the umpires at all, just what i saw in my time around them

votes are all bullcrap***** c.haley kicked 10 twice and only got 2 in both those games not sure how that happens he shouldve won it by a country mile even missing 6 games!

votes are all bullcrap***** c.haley kicked 10 twice and only got 2 in both those games not sure how that happens he shouldve won it by a country mile even missing 6 games!
But you can't win if you were suspended…. good to see him have absolute zero influence on the weekend when the going gets tough, classic soft small forward, outside player. Bernies to knock them out in straight sets by 40 points. Carn xavs xoxo

But you can't win if you were suspended…. good to see him have absolute zero influence on the weekend when the going gets tough, classic soft small forward, outside player. Bernies to knock them out in straight sets by 40 points. Carn xavs xoxo
Still kicked 4 and about 3 contested marks with 2 xavs hanging off him all day, not bad from a small forward, kicked 4 against xavs in round 18 as well, 8 goals in 2 weeks against the top side, not bad going. Just how it looked from the sidelines

Still kicked 4 and about 3 contested marks with 2 xavs hanging off him all day, not bad from a small forward, kicked 4 against xavs in round 18 as well, 8 goals in 2 weeks against the top side, not bad going. Just how it looked from the sidelines
Can't believe some comments on this web site. Bernards only had a full side the last 3 weeks, and beat De La and St. Bede's twice. Bernards only side to beat Xavs - and Sunday's side had 9 ins versus the team that beat xavs. Bernards will beat De La and then beat Xavs again.

By the way, get on board the Bernards 18's tomorrow. Have not lost a game since round 11. Win against werribee, and look out oakleigh. Rupo coach told his charges at 3/4 time last week they would win the prelim and then play in a GF - did not count on Bernards 18's coming from nowhere in one quarter of footy to win the game at the death. Bernard's unders hoping for a big weekend!!

If that's the case, then it's advantage De La. They should've roll Xavs and will be stinging to bounce back... Thoughts please.
De La rely on too few. Big men are poor, fitness no good, Bernard's will roll them in H2. Big ground will also benefit Bernard's as they showed last week against St. Bede's.

De La rely on too few. Big men are poor, fitness no good, Bernard's will roll them in H2. Big ground will also benefit Bernard's as they showed last week against St. Bede's.
De La let Xavs have 17 scoring shots in 1 qtr of footy - that was a disaster and they had no change up i could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back