A Section Premier 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I gather from Edgar's quote that he will be Unavailable to coach next year because of " family and work commitments ... Please Jon . You will still have your 13 weeks holidays per year . What exactly has changed from the last 15 years that will prevent you from coaching ?

You were sacked again .. Full stop.

Last edited:
I don't know about other people but I'm not comfortable with anonymous people discussing a real persons personal situation in a public forum.

He has a real family, including children who can read what is being written about their father, can we please show some form of common decency and end this topic? Jon is a really nice person with an outstanding record across several clubs and teams.

Thanks.

Well said Brian. Measured sensitive and uncharacteristically mature.

Now can someone run down to the shops to get some stain remover?

There appears to be a few nasty red blotches on the boardroom carpet at TH King Oval which we need to get removed ASAP.

Yes. The giant has awoken.
A bit of Harf Magic means Snowdogs destined to go to B Grade despite big win over Panthers. Blacks crash in second half. Have Xavs at Xavs next week and now look set to miss finals IMO.
Trinity looked gone a fortnight ago, but can now see them making the 4.
Maplebet has Xavs new favourites from Blues. Trinity, Dela then Blacks next line of betting. OM's an outside chance. SKOB and Wesley safe. Bernies and Panthers dropping.

The Goss and Chopper forward act is as exciting a 1-2 as I can remember in the Ammos. A combination of strength and incredible guile and opportunism.
A bouquet of excellence. 10 between them today. Scintillating..

Didn't go to Xavier Nation Sidey. You just gotta say it as you see sometimes. It's exciting to watch is it not?
Exciting yes - but you should get hold of footage of the 4 key forward setup in 97/98. That was probably the peak. This team is hitting form but still need to show something against the Uni teams over the coming fortnight. Win both and they take top spot.

Exciting yes - but you should get hold of footage of the 4 key forward setup in 97/98. That was probably the peak. This team is hitting form but still need to show something against the Uni teams over the coming fortnight. Win both and they take top spot.
Maybe we should all put that idiot on ignore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure why we constantly ask guys to leave the forum or threaten them with the "ignore" button.
I come on here to see what the characters have to say - some I laugh at, some I cringe at - but without them I wouldn't visit the site nearly as often.
Without the Canada's, Bedford's and Brian's of this world, this forum would be shizen. Can you imagine just coming on here just to read everyone's tips?? BORING!!! Sure, have your serious footy talk but innuendo, rumours, scuttlebutt and good old fashioned baiting, that's what makes a good forum.
I remember a dude by the name of Cardio Carl, geez I hated that poster....but, never once did I want him to buzz off...my trips to BF wouldn't have been the same.
Let the boys play....that's what I reckon....

I am not sure why we constantly ask guys to leave the forum or threaten them with the "ignore" button.
I come on here to see what the characters have to say - some I laugh at, some I cringe at - but without them I wouldn't visit the site nearly as often.
Without the Canada's, Bedford's and Brian's of this world, this forum would be shizen. Can you imagine just coming on here just to read everyone's tips?? BORING!!! Sure, have your serious footy talk but innuendo, rumours, scuttlebutt and good old fashioned baiting, that's what makes a good forum.
I remember a dude by the name of Cardio Carl, geez I hated that poster....but, never once did I want him to buzz off...my trips to BF wouldn't have been the same.

Agree. I particularly enjoy the irony of certain posters pleading for respect and asking others to refrain from rumour and club bashing when they have made an art form of doing exactly that for years!

Canada playing a few on a break here I think. Keeps throwing out the bait and gleefully reels them in when the inevitable bites come.

The board was a mess when some of those guys virtually had free rein, Mounz. Took a Super Mod to come in and clean it up. Shit fights everywhere. Think your memory is favourably colouring the past.

The board was a mess when some of those guys virtually had free rein, Mounz. Took a Super Mod to come in and clean it up. Shit fights everywhere. Think your memory is favourably colouring the past.

As long as there is no personal abuse between "posters" and threats being thrown to and fro. And there is any news or gossip pertaining to A grade, then anything is fair game. The banter about the now ex Skobs coach was perfectly legit and above board. No one was bagging him, just discussing the events that lead up to his departure.....hey thats footy, hey thats life.

Agreed AM, back in the St Bedes/PEGS days.....wow!!!
Nothing in recent times has really been anything close to that, and you are right, the Mods have kept this and all VAFA forums free from that rubbish.

I don't know about other people but I'm not comfortable with anonymous people discussing a real persons personal situation in a public forum.

He has a real family, including children who can read what is being written about their father, can we please show some form of common decency and end this topic? Jon is a really nice person with an outstanding record across several clubs and teams.

Thanks.

You have had three weeks Brian to come up with something constructive and with substance and that is what you serve up?

Don't be mean to the now sacked coach.

You are kidding right?

We are still all waiting with abated breath as to the reasons as to why the self branded super side is highly unlikely to play finals. The echos of no player in the first three sides having less than AFL/VFL/TAC experience is still ringing out.

Enjoy your pilchard.

Congrats to Skobs, dug deep after last weeks events. Far to good for Colls. I have been critical of Skobs for most of year but on sat, they did themselves proud. Well done.

Nice comments.
Maplebet has had a little rush on this morning. Not sure if it's been all Briza running under different names...but plenty of interest.
Will 11 wins make finals? I'm thinking they'd be harf a chance if they can do this. New coach is not afraid of undefeated runs.
Interesting Times....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back