Premier 2024 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a good day for the host club having them in the finals though.
Tightest bunch of supporters. But a pie and a drink you turds.

Speaking of drinks, I take it there was a big crowd and no trouble. It’s a credit to the EFNL and it’s clubs given there’s other leagues around where there is trouble and they can’t even serve full strength beer because of the dickhead factor. Long may it continue.

Friend who was there told me there was a few fisty cuffs in the crowd, 70yr old pissed blokes punching on is how they described it

A small scuffle would be the best description Crusy.Was over before it started. Some guys had too much ink.

Congratulations to Rowville. Amazing effort and the best thing that can happen to footy in the league.

As a young teenager starting out in senior footy many years ago I played against Rowville in Division 4 when Gavin Mcguiness was the coach. At that time they were more interested in fixing you up and having a beer or 3 rather than playing footy. They had some old heads and toughened me up quickly.

Really pleased to see what they have achieved. A Vermont loss is good for football and whilst you have to acknowledge their success over the years, the way they went about it at times was questionable.

A small scuffle would be the best description Crusy.Was over before it started. Some guys had too much ink.

Congratulations to Rowville. Amazing effort and the best thing that can happen to footy in the league.

As a young teenager starting out in senior footy many years ago I played against Rowville in Division 4 when Gavin Mcguiness was the coach. At that time they were more interested in fixing you up and having a beer or 3 rather than playing footy. They had some old heads and toughened me up quickly.

Really pleased to see what they have achieved. A Vermont loss is good for football and whilst you have to acknowledge their success over the years, the way they went about it at times was questionable.

Ha, yeah I saw the young Vermont bloke on the pre game video going with the old “we’re disliked because we’re successful”.

Give us a spell mate, go have a history lesson.

Well done to Rowville, best side the last 2 years and they got their flag. Vermont have a lot going right for them with this list and they’ll be back next year. They only missed the finals last by a game and a half with all those injuries

Balwyn might have a few players to replace, Kritta off to edi asp as a coach

Last edited:
Well done to Rowville, best side the last 2 years and they got their flag. Vermont have a lot going right for them with this list and they’ll be back next year. They only missed the finals last by a game and a half with all those injuries

Balwayn might have a few players to replace, Kritta off to edi asp as a coach

Hear Pendlebury was headed to East Burwood but EdiAsp swooped and nabbed him.

(not from any horse's mouth so might just be a rumour)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ex North Melb player Kayne Turner to Balwyn.

Tom Highmore being offered by Norwood
10k sign on
2.5k a game
$500 a coaching session
Hugh Johnson from Norwood to East Doncaster, along with another Norwood player Michael Wenn. Former Hawk and Bulldogs player, Tim O'Brien going to East Doncaster as well.

Last edited:
Can't be too many players left at Norwood. Tristan Tweedie from Norwood to East Ringwood. What's going on at Norwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back