Premier A - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

DG, no support needed, couldn't get in with Brian on the iPhone :)
Skevs waiting list of 22,000 compared to Xavs non waiting list tells me different.

Kempo is not coaching Blacks next year and I highly doubt Grant Thomas will be coaching Beauy, in fact I understand they have approached a person who coached in B Section this year whom is a local.

Kempo a big loss. Very highly rated. Do you care to throw up a name on the Beauy possible? Thought the Thomas rumour seemed a bit unlikely however the whispers on the possible player arrivals seems to have some grown legs.

You seem to have your finger on the pulse. What news do you bring on other possible coaching appointments – Blues, Blacks, De La, Bernies, Purples ?

And gents please – the APS pi$$ing comp is very boring for the rest of us.

At least it has a few posting Rooster, but agree. We all know that Melbourne, Scotch and Xavier is where it ends as far as APS giants and institutions are concerned. I actually thought StKevs was AGS?
Agree with MGS and Scotch, Xavier way down the bottom of the pile with GGS, shocking VCE results just ranked in the top 50 in the state.
The pissing contest is good, but stick to the facts DG.

Internal coaching appointment at Black's, Dela couldn't land the fish they wanted and are now struggling with lack of quality applicants, Beauy to sign a big name who has been West and St Bern well who'd want a job there given what happened this year!

Looking at the reserves team most weeks at bernards, more times than not they had 15/22 who were 22 or under and they just missed the finals. Add the 19s, in the past 3 years they have gone premiers, prelim, prelim. And add the senior list, has sone real talent despite a disappointing year. For e.g young Tom Sullivan winning the Bnf in his first full year of senior footy ahead of the likes of caven and bentick

Could be an attractive proposition for a coach, could be on the up

What a stupid comment. Xavier are an also ran in the APS now, not a factor in anything, not even footy.
However Old Xavs Football Club are amazing, unbelievably well run and super strong.
In fact I have heard the VAFA are going to ask them not to field as many teams next year as they are too dominant, would be a first time this has happened I would suggest.
Selective reading ronnyrockie???

Looking at the reserves team most weeks at bernards, more times than not they had 15/22 who were 22 or under and they just missed the finals. Add the 19s, in the past 3 years they have gone premiers, prelim, prelim. And add the senior list, has sone real talent despite a disappointing year. For e.g young Tom Sullivan winning the Bnf in his first full year of senior footy ahead of the likes of caven and bentick

Could be an attractive proposition for a coach, could be on the up

No doubt, I was more talking about the knifing that went on this year, not the list!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milne at Chelt is my mail, $1,200 per game. Sam Radford to Beauy, Stewie Loewe coaching OH, D Seccull his assistant.
Ok got that wrong. Blake to coach at Haileybury but one of the school teams. Beauy coach looking likely to be an ex Saint who has enjoyed recent success down the peninsula and Milne still very much a chance to be a shark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back