B Section Premier B 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the OC v OS game. Carey lots of top end talent, either poorly coached or poor in executing instructions. Bottom 6 or so way off the pace too, but early days. I see umpire Merv was in charge - dropped from A Grade but he should be D4. Just has to be involved all the time.

Am going to challenge that best young talent call. Bernards had 12 players on Saturday aged 22 or less. 11 of them aged 18 to 21. 3 of them still eligible for 19s. A very exciting group of young players.

Snowdogs very happy with their first up win against a club that was 2 grades below them last year..

VAFA (@VAFA_HQ) _ Twitter.png

#offtheleash

Was at the OC v OS game. Carey lots of top end talent, either poorly coached or poor in executing instructions. Bottom 6 or so way off the pace too, but early days. I see umpire Merv was in charge - dropped from A Grade but he should be D4. Just has to be involved all the time.
Merv's okay once you come to terms with his 'look at me' tendency.

Snowdogs very happy with their first up win against a club that was 2 grades below them last year..

View attachment 356058

#offtheleash

Gold Chazz. Very little room left on the Bernies bandwagon after just one round.

the-most-crowded-train.jpg

What happened to Old Carey? Saw them in a praccy and they looked pretty sharp. I see all their big name recruits played. Will they take a couple of weeks to gel? CARLTON2011

Rissoles, just took a look at the player points from the weekend and you guys are listed as 47/48. Who else you go to come in?

Not the result we were looking for but OS were very good. We will get better for sure and some inclusions to come. 2nds a lot better and that will give us some depth and push the Seniors. Disappointing result but to look on the bright side the Women's Team won and the Canteen sold out so the day was not a complete loss.

Merv's okay once you come to terms with his 'look at me' tendency.

Merv reminds me of Franky Vegona some years back. Franky used to lather himself in linament/oil and strutt his 5' 1" up and down the ground.
Nice and "prissey", look at me....From an umpiring point of view, marginly better than Merv.

Merv reminds me of Franky Vegona some years back. Franky used to lather himself in linament/oil and strutt his 5' 1" up and down the ground.
Nice and "prissey", look at me....From an umpiring point of view, marginly better than Merv.
frank still struts his stuff in a mid week comp.

he must be well in his 50s now.

i am not a fan of show pony umpires.

the less you notice them the better.

Think there's been a calculation error in the above Riss. It has Bedders with only one winner and Canada with 4. Can't possibly be correct.:rolleyes:

Nope..he's right AM. I tipped the Pirates. Not sure I will do that again. Very embarrassing not to be top of Rissoles ladder.
And now have a fortnight to have to cope with it...

I'm onto Bedders. He's merely waiting for his odds to be lengthen on Maplebet. Then grab a handy piece of 'em and make a late run.

Your re-emergence should go some way to allay the rampant social media tittle-tattle that you are on-the-run due to impending court proceedings.

Quite like the look of www.hedgeyourbets.com. Run by HedgeFund Charitable Enterprises Inc. A new player on the block.o_O

I'm onto Bedders. He's merely waiting for his odds to be lengthen on Maplebet. Then grab a handy piece of 'em and make a late run.

Your re-emergence should go some way to allay the rampant social media tittle-tattle that you are on-the-run due to impending court proceedings.

Quite like the look of www.hedgeyourbets.com. Run by HedgeFund Charitable Enterprises Inc. A new player on the block.o_O

Yep. With hedging you can't lose. Will also check them out.

Absolute honour to be leading this esteemed Premier B leaderboard. Expect that to last as long as that packed Bernards runaway bus maintains its momentum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW did I hear right tonight that Bisetto isn't playing football this season? That doesn't give the Roys much chance to go deep.

Yep he's gone.
Angiolella going it alone as Captain.
On paper, outs look bad compared to ins. But young ins are unknown, so you never know. Last Sat was a great start. 2-0 looks very likely me matey Sat week.

Thanks Rissoles for doing the tipping ladder, fantastic work.
Under your rules, what do you get if no tips are entered?

For the past several years, Carlton, the forums I was involved with adopted the rule of lowest tipping score of the round applied to any tipster who did not submit their tips prior to the starting time of the earliest game of the round.

If there is a different rule used here, I'm happy to adopt it.

For the past several years, Carlton, the forums I was involved with adopted the rule of lowest tipping score of the round applied to any tipster who did not submit their tips prior to the starting time of the earliest game of the round.

If there is a different rule used here, I'm happy to adopt it.
Yes, I think it would be fair to give them Bedders tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back