B Section Premier B 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a very similarly worded comment on a Facebook post about this incident which unlike this forum is not anonymous. Not a very bright bunch down at Parkdale, you would think their high profile players would steer clear of standing up for such thuggery with completely fabricated bullshit.
They are no good.

The full game is still available to watch on vafa tv. Anyone in any doubt should watch it.
Parkdale need to take a very serious look at their core values.

So the 18 yr old kid in about his 3rd game was getting belted all day by this "victim" and went to stand up for himself by giving him one back. The bloke ducked and he collected him in the face. It's not a great look, but the Monash player is a coward and copped his right whack.
You are clearly a moron. Defending a dog act by a coward. He did not collect him. He assaulted him. Intentionally.

So the 18 yr old kid in about his 3rd game was getting belted all day by this "victim" and went to stand up for himself by giving him one back. The bloke ducked and he collected him in the face. It's not a great look, but the Monash player is a coward and copped his right whack.

FWIW cannot believe someone would duck when someone else was throwing a punch.

FWIW cannot believe someone would duck when someone else was throwing a punch.

If the 4 week suspension is an indication of the "New" VAFA, with their new Boss, then god help us...Surely you would think someone would step up
say and 4 weeks isnt sufficient. Is anything been done about this behind VAFA doors?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on initial facts, my comments stand, but it would stand for any club who played an unregistered player. Again read my comments it wasnt specific to your club.

General rule states is if you are suspended in the seniors, say for 2 games, you must miss 2 games that the seniors are eligble to play. Given the byes the top 3 grades have, whilst some 3rd's or 19's games are being played, these do not count as suspended games.

The fact that any club would seek permission is baffling as the rule is very clear.

With regard to Parkdale, if they got permission, then the VAFA lateri reneged, an email trail should fix this. I'm guessing there is no such email.

Max "Just my thoughts" Leader

Just for the record, there is an email trail proving everything mentioned above which is why it is quite strange that the points have not been given back to parkdale. The player could not have been selected if someone from the Vafa didn't change sporting pulse to make the player available.

Given the results today parkdale have managed to hang on and stay in B grade anyway, despite having those points taken off them.

The vafa is an absolute joke the way they run it.

Only need to look at Skobs coming out over rumours a few weeks ago to see how a club gets out on the front foot. Shows that this club wants to stick its head in the sand and hope the storm just blows over, but this is the type of incident that can tarnish a club for a long long time.

On A9 using BigFooty.com mobile app
SKOBS? The club that has half a list of ex-AFL players playing for "free"? Give me a spell

B Final.jpg
Congratulations to Premier B's very own "Premature Speculator", Bagman99, who confidently predicted his tips very early each round and easily won the chocolates. There was no Winks effort from any of the other tipsters and Bagman 99 coasted to victory.
All the best to the four teams in the finals. Our Pirates will return to Premier C next year with a lot of valuable experience gained in our first year in Premier B. Winning the final game will give us heart.

Thank you for your companionship this year and I hope we will be renewing our acquaintance in the not too distant future.
All the best.

View attachment 411441
Congratulations to Premier B's very own "Premature Speculator", Bagman99, who confidently predicted his tips very early each round and easily won the chocolates. There was no Winks effort from any of the other tipsters and Bagman 99 coasted to victory.
All the best to the four teams in the finals. Our Pirates will return to Premier C next year with a lot of valuable experience gained in our first year in Premier B. Winning the final game will give us heart.

Thank you for your companionship this year and I hope we will be renewing our acquaintance in the not too distant future.
All the best.
Rissoles. What a wonderful tipping comp. My easy win is a win for every tipster with no idea! Total guess work with no knowledge of any of the teams, including Bernard's. Thanks to you for making the home and away season so enjoyable.

I reckon the two most consistent teams in B grade this year will play off for the chocolates. Would like to see Bernard's get through to the big dance, but honestly just think they will fall short.

All the best in C grade in season 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back