Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend will see:
The Panthers handle the Sharks
The Bloods to dispatch Mazenod to C Grade
Ajax to do the same to Monash
Blacks to easily account for the Vultures

AND in upset of the century

Caulfield to knock off Chad Jones and company at the Snakepit (First time since 2011).

This weekend will see:

Caulfield to knock off Chad Jones and company at the Snakepit (First time since 2011).
OC
Haileybury
Ajax
Blacks
Snowdogs

As an astute VAFA supporter for the last thirty years (especially for my faithful Carey Panthers) it was sad to see Andrew Gaff cop so much grief for what was definitely an unfortunate accident.

I played football with Mark, Andrew's father, and it seems very likely that the outrage and abuse towards Andrew may impact him on his immediate footballing future.

What's the chances that Andrew plays for Carey next year if they are in the Premier Division?

#GoPanthers

As an astute VAFA supporter for the last thirty years (especially for my faithful Carey Panthers) it was sad to see Andrew Gaff cop so much grief for what was definitely an unfortunate accident.

I played football with Mark, Andrew's father, and it seems very likely that the outrage and abuse towards Andrew may impact him on his immediate footballing future.

What's the chances that Andrew plays for Carey next year if they are in the Premier Division?

#GoPanthers
ZIP. He'll be playing AFL. In the future, who knows?

#GoPanthers

Absolutely ZERO!!!! He is a $650,000 plus player. We know Carey pay (only joking) but even they cant match that............

Agree with others..zero chance.
He will be making another 4-5 mill before he retires from AFL.
If he comes back to Victoria, this incident will be ‘big’ no longer. Sure he’ll cop it when he plays in Perth once or twice a year.
If he hasn’t made his mind up yet, I’m sure he has now. Expect to see Gaff running around for a VIC AFL team next year. I’m guessing Hawks or Pies (the one that doesn’t get Lynch)

Agree with others..zero chance.
He will be making another 4-5 mill before he retires from AFL.
If he comes back to Victoria, this incident will be ‘big’ no longer. Sure he’ll cop it when he plays in Perth once or twice a year.
If he hasn’t made his mind up yet, I’m sure he has now. Expect to see Gaff running around for a VIC AFL team next year. I’m guessing Hawks or Pies (the one that doesn’t get Lynch)
agree mr hippstar. on the other hand st kev/afl could be a chance?

on a serious note, the incident will ensure he remains a weagle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#GoPanthers

Pretty sure Andrew Gaff's father isn't called Mark.

Panthers
Bloods
Ashes
Blacks
Bernard’s

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’ll take these tips. Monash have clashed with the jackas in many clutch fixtures over the years. Monash have prevailed in most but it’s real backs to the wall stuff tomorrow. Against all the odds I reckon the Ashes will find a way with jimmy baring BOG (son of dual premiership champ Leigh).

#GoPanthers
Accident, he threw the punch. Might of wanted to hit the chest but he still threw the punch

#GoPanthers
Definitely an unfortunate accident - no. He swung the punch and owned his actions. Not an accident.

Next para is fair. It was a bad look. An horrendous impact. 8 weeks. Move on. By all accounts it was out of character, BUT that does not excuse his action.

Last para - just a ridiculous comment. Seriously.

This weekend will see:

Well what a pleasant surprise! Huge win by the boys in blue & white!

Well what a pleasant surprise! Huge win by the boys in blue & white!

Magnificent win. And the Panthers did you a big favour knocking off the Sharks. I’m tipping Caulfield will sneak into 4th.
Top 2 is set.
Blacks play in the 1st semi against Beauy or Blacks.
Jackers gone.
Massive day of B Grade footy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back