B Section Premier B 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Les. Glad you are happy. Not sure who the doubters were. You had a poor year, by fortunately there were two teams that had it even worse. I’m not sure Blues character effected just how bad Maz and AJAX became. Particularly late on.
But winners are grinners!

Agreed, awesome work Bagman.
Not surprised Mr Archangel took out the victory. You have been all over many clubs for many years and do keep a very keen eye on all things VAFA.

I’ll have Bernie’s over Carey by 2 points in a come from behind, last quarter arm wrestle.

Caulfield to continue their hot form and establish a quick break that Blacks can’t quite peg back.

I’ll have Bernie’s over Carey by 2 points in a come from behind, last quarter arm wrestle.

Caulfield to continue their hot form and establish a quick break that Blacks can’t quite peg back.

Two ripping games.
Snowdogs for me. Best team in it. Look full strength. Will tip them by 10 points.
And I just think the Blacks have got back some nice players and are ready to fire. Look a lot better with Bede back in. Plus Ernest and Richardson. Tom Swift has a few games under his belt.
Go Blacks by 7 points in a thriller.

Two ripping games.
Snowdogs for me. Best team in it. Look full strength. Will tip them by 10 points.
And I just think the Blacks have got back some nice players and are ready to fire. Look a lot better with Bede back in. Plus Ernest and Richardson. Tom Swift has a few games under his belt.
Blacks over Caulfield and Carey to throw a cat amongst the pigeons with a 17 point win

Two ripping games.

And of course..rising star last rd nominee..Mr Flukey Luke Sevior has just played his 4th game for the year for the Blacks. Gun. Very well timed by the Blackers.
Hippbet just took a monster bet on them from an R Wilson (not sure who he would be) for $5000 at $3.40 for the flag. I just rolled them in to $1.28 for tomorrow and $2.80 for the flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW I have heard Reilly is out from the Fields. Makes it hard for them
Watching Blacks and Nodders replay last night. Blacks had some injury problems, finished with 17. Hearing also that Robbins won’t make it back and Ernest will be with Richmond this week. Interested to see if Dornauf plays. He sat on the bench against the Sharks and wasn’t named last week.

I will go for my old mob the panthers to get it done by 3 points. Box hill like a home game for them.

Blacks over caulfield just

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The doggies v the panthers will possibly come down to the start. The Snowdogs are fast starters, the Panthers slow. If Bernies jump out to a significant early lead the Panthers will not reign them in. The Box Hill ground should suit Old Carey however, but St Bernards are top of the ladder for a reason and should have too much firepower with a 13 point win
Caulfield have overcome their mid-season slump and are peaking at the right time of the season. Similarly with key ins like Tom Swift, mentioned above, the Blacks are again flying. Blacks by 5 goals

Mail from selection:
Blacks roaring to go. Lochie back. But no Robbins.
Fields are without Reilly.
Snowdogs full full strength. All stars back. Only Cooke would bump someone out.
Panthers get Sloan back to play on Mr Jones.
4 great teams ready to roll.

Bagmans Bernie’s shorten to $1.25 against Panthers.
Sitting at the local cafe having my latte and reading the paper.
Pg 69 of the Herald Sun tells me that Carey have not regained Thompson or King for tomorrow. Both named for Richmond and Port respectively as 23P.
Disaster for Panthers. They have been key players all year, but for Panthers sake their form must have got too good as the year went on and suddenly their VFL clubs have grabbed them back.

If they’re named as the 23rd, they play VFL. That’s not fake news.

Yep.
Was interesting to see Port, Coll and Rich all name the Ammos lads as 23P.
Maybe not a disaster Carlton. But not good either.
Thompson was VAFA unders captain and is a gun. I would say your best mid, particularly in a tough wet final.
But all clubs have to cover injuries.
Better to have them pre game than on the day I say. He who plays instead may even play better.
The weather gods are suggesting rain to start around 10am tomorrow and last all day. Both finals will be a bit of a slog. War of attrition.
Good luck to all.

Interestingly Reilly took the prescribed in the hope of a GF comeback. If it was AFL he’d have gone in there ready to fight. But with a 2% chance of it not becoming 3 weeks...punishment was taken.

Bernards have a strong side in. Will beat Carey by 4-5 goals. 1 player missing from their best 22.

Blacks will beat Caulfield by 7 goals.

Interestingly Reilly took the prescribed in the hope of a GF comeback. If it was AFL he’d have gone in there ready to fight. But with a 2% chance of it not becoming 3 weeks...punishment was taken.
Is there video of this? Can anyone point us to it? Reilly is a star and this is out of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back