B Section Premier B 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Boys did it against the odds. Very well done. The Vultures also showed some extra fight, many didn't think they had.

Monash deserved to go down, but their best was still pretty good. OGS unlucky but just didn't get enough wins after being in a lot of games.

Hope the Cardinals and Tigers managed to keep their rematch cleaner than their first meeting this year.

Huge weekend coming up. Heavyweight battle between Scotch and Caulfield should be an epic.

Do Beaumaris stand a chance against Blacks? Anyone have inside word on how the teams are shaping up ?

Huge weekend coming up. Heavyweight battle between Scotch and Caulfield should be an epic.

Do Beaumaris stand a chance against Blacks? Anyone have inside word on how the teams are shaping up ?

Respectfully to Beauy, I can't see them beating the Blacks and certainly not in wet conditions.

As for Caulfield & Scotch, the only news is the VFL guys would didn't play enough to get eligible (Krakauer - Caulfield & Rivett - Scotch).

I think it is a toss of the coin to see who wins this one.

Interestingly after 5 goals last week could Scotch drop Padbury back to the Reserves?

Respectfully to Beauy, I can't see them beating the Blacks and certainly not in wet conditions.

As for Caulfield & Scotch, the only news is the VFL guys would didn't play enough to get eligible (Krakauer - Caulfield & Rivett - Scotch).

I think it is a toss of the coin to see who wins this one.

Interestingly after 5 goals last week could Scotch drop Padbury back to the Reserves?
Any problems going to Box Hill ? parking is pretty hard , but facilities are good.

Can’t see Beaumaris beating Blacks. Blacks are hot, and I certainly wouldn’t want to be the loser of Scotch v Caulfield coming up against them the week after.

Scotch didn’t have Samson or Carrington on the weekend, so they may or may not be inclusions this weekend. Caulfield looked pretty full strength on the weekend and didn’t it show on the scoreboard! Never seen a more dominating win in the top sections. Flip of the coin for this game. Maybe Scotch who have played B finals recently....but no real idea tbh.

Very disappointing finish to a poor season for Monash. Gunna need to build better depth and get some continuity out of top liners next time in B. First relegation since 1997 I think so it should sting. As now one of the bigger clubs in the ammos with top facilities they will look to bounce back strongly.

I think Caulfield win it and Scotch go back up with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointing finish to a poor season for Monash. Gunna need to build better depth and get some continuity out of top liners next time in B. First relegation since 1997 I think so it should sting. As now one of the bigger clubs in the ammos with top facilities they will look to bounce back strongly.

I think Caulfield win it and Scotch go back up with them.

Les, good luck to your boys next year. I am hoping, and suspect, the drop doesn't hurt Monash as much as other sides, with regards to retaining players. I would expect them to playing finals next year in C Grade and looking for a quick return. The new digs are absolutely top notch!

That was a real nail biter at Box Hill. The day started well for the Fields with the Thirds Premiership, but took a sharp turn with an incredibly poor Reserves performance, before the Seniors came out and got the job done. The conditions didn't make the game a great spectacle of football, but I thought both sides showed their skills in spite of the breeze. IMO Scotch looked the better side for long patches and certainly transitioned from defence to the forward line better than Caulfield. While it wasn't a day for tall forwards, Dobosz bailed Caulfield out a number of times with strong marks & contests up the ground. Between him and Page, they added a forward edge to Caulfield, that probably ended up being the difference. You just have to find a way to win finals and the Caulfield boys delivered. The club now looks at having all 6 teams in the Premier grades for their centenary year!

I think the Preliminary Final will now be just as close with a rampaging Blacks. However I just think the Cardinals may get this done.

Oswald wow now there is a special human lol

His record at ‘A’ grade clubs across the early part of the decade was extraordinary and everything he touched turned to $h!t.

Worked in tandem with another local football ‘identity’. They bounced between clubs together leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. OM’s - relegated. CGS – relegated. Uni Blues - relegated. Beaumaris – relegated.

The turnaround in fortunes at the Sandy Dragons also coincided with his departure.

His record at ‘A’ grade clubs across the early part of the decade was extraordinary and everything he touched turned to $h!t.

Worked in tandem with another local football ‘identity’. They bounced between clubs together leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. OM’s - relegated. CGS – relegated. Uni Blues - relegated. Beaumaris – relegated.

The turnaround in fortunes at the Sandy Dragons also coincided with his departure.

A creepy unit .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is not going to win the "Gold Logie" in 2020 by the sounds of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back