C Section Premier C - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werribee and OC played a physical see-sawing match in perfect Barnyard conditions with the home side starting well and finishing strongly whilst the Tigers dominated the 2nd and 3rd terms. End result was 91-89 Werribee's way.
Scribe, how is the young fellow who was knocked out? It looked pretty bad.
OC and Werribee both looked very good, an exciting year ahead for both I think.
I also must say thay the facilities at GBO are second to none, well done to Phil Cramer, what a legacy he has left.

Plenty of familiar 'Bee faces from what I could see. Maybe 6 to 8 missing but some speedy kids and relentless run would suggest they'll go OK in Premier B.

Jacko Eade pulled up OK from landing on his scone Brian. More a shoulder issue than concussion in the end. Hopefully he'll be OK soon.

VA - great work. I've never been compelled to Google something as a result of reading BF post before. :D

Toohas - good luck with the weekly scribble. Will endeavour to get something across when time permits post-HR games. Word of advice, Cardio Carl is nothing more than a troll who tries to play nice with the people he thinks might be of value to him. Fact is, his incessant natterings are best ignored as evidenced by his post about the departures of Ting & McNeil to Hampton Hammers.
Good luck to all sides this season. Looking forward to getting the Rupo & Banyule trips out of the way in the first 3 weeks before our first game on the new surface in Rd.4.
Is OTP running a tipping comp in C Section?

Winners this week
Mazenod in a 50/50 with home ground advantage tipping the balance
Fitzroy .. just
PEGS
Banyule
Rupertswood, but am pessimistic as to their chances of covering the loss of the phillips et al

Freak, how have Parkdale's practice games gone? I heard they beat Heatherton pretty easily, is that correct?

I was at the game against you guys and it appeared you won by well over 10 goals. While I would love to see us in B-Grade next yeat, I think we have still a far bit of work to do from what I saw.

Good luck for the year!!

Yeah Parky belted Heatherton but the Tonners were flogged by Dingley (who finished 7th last year) in Round 1 so not sure you can read much into it.

Thanks for the well wishes, we started well on the weekend, but bigger tests await.

Toohas - good luck with the weekly scribble. Will endeavour to get something across when time permits post-HR games. Word of advice, Cardio Carl is nothing more than a troll who tries to play nice with the people he thinks might be of value to him. Fact is, his incessant natterings are best ignored as evidenced by his post about the departures of Ting & McNeil to Hampton Hammers.

Thanks for that, UM, I look forward to reading about the Rovers progress. And while I certainly appreciate the advice and I'm sure this thread will be a great resource for me throughout the year, I'm of the opinion that anyone who takes what they read on here as gospel and doesn't bother to double-check probably isn't cut out for the scribing caper. All the best for 2012.

Thanks for that, UM, I look forward to reading about the Rovers progress. And while I certainly appreciate the advice and I'm sure this thread will be a great resource for me throughout the year, I'm of the opinion that anyone who takes what they read on here as gospel and doesn't bother to double-check probably isn't cut out for the scribing caper. All the best for 2012.

Well, Thanks for that Toohas.
Deep and meaningful. I suspect there is more factual information that emerges from this 'thread' in any given week than any club would receive during normal training. Take our observations at your peril.

Well said Toohas and agree.

Boy, you can't say anything nice around here without the Hypen coming on having a crack. Get the chip off the shoulder Michael, your in C Grade, just accept it big fella.

Also ensure if a HR player has been reported not to take into account any squealing from Uncle Mick about double standards, old school vs district and he didn't do it blah, blah blah.

As history will state just rely on the tribunal verdicts and not his comments as he is very biased.

cheers

"couldn't have happened, he is not that type of player....9 weeks, BANG!"

CC

Well said Toohas and agree.

Boy, you can't say anything nice around here without the Hypen coming on having a crack. Get the chip off the shoulder Michael, your in C Grade, just accept it big fella.

Also ensure if a HR player has been reported not to take into account any squealing from Uncle Mick about double standards, old school vs district and he didn't do it blah, blah blah.

As history will state just rely on the tribunal verdicts and not his comments as he is very biased.

cheers

"couldn't have happened, he is not that type of player....9 weeks, BANG!"

CC

Hey CC, are there any players coming back from overseas, slipping under the radar in C Grade for 2012. Surely there would be about 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to being part of this group and keeping an eye on one of my teams during the season. Even this early can see a couple of teams forming a breakaway, so let's see how we go at the start:

Mazenod vs Old Camberwell
Parkdale vs Fitzroy
Marcellin vs PEGGS
Banyule vs Monash Blues
Rupertswood vs Hampton Rovers

Interesting that most have tipped Banyule to finsish in the top 5, yet no one has tipped Parkdale who beat Banyule convincingly in both finals they played

Interesting that most have tipped Banyule to finsish in the top 5, yet no one has tipped Parkdale who beat Banyule convincingly in both finals they played

I'm thinking neither will play finals my red friend.

This week let's go with:
Nodders at home always safe
Think parky only cause its at their funny little ground
Marcellin but just guessing
Monash might just get up (go well little maso in ya 100th)
Rupo too good at the duck pond

Looks like an interesting comp, depth will be a massive factor so check who wins the ressies as an early guide.

If park dale have the same team as their grand final team then they would finish top 2. Having looked at their side for tomorrow they look to have at least a dozen different. My ladder:

Parkdale, old cam, fitzroy, mazenod - top 4 - in no particular order

Next 3 - pegs, marcellin, banyule

Last 3 - Monash, Hampton, rupo

If park dale have the same team as their grand final team then they would finish top 2. Having looked at their side for tomorrow they look to have at least a dozen different. My ladder:

Parkdale, old cam, fitzroy, mazenod - top 4 - in no particular order

Next 3 - pegs, marcellin, banyule

Last 3 - Monash, Hampton, rupo

Um have you seen fitzroys list, and also camberwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back