Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the relegation situation is:
ORMOND relegated if they lose OR win by less than 29 points
OLD CAMBERWELL relegated if they lose by more than 28 points AND MARCELLIN do not lose by more than 45 points
MARCELLIN relegated if they lose by more than 45 points and ORMOND win by more than 29 points

So the relegation situation is:
ORMOND relegated if they lose OR win by less than 29 points
OLD CAMBERWELL relegated if they lose by more than 28 points AND MARCELLIN do not lose by more than 45 points
MARCELLIN relegated if they lose by more than 45 points and ORMOND win by more than 29 points

What about Oakleigh?

What about Oakleigh?

They need to beat Caulfield by about 54 points to make up percentage.

If they do that, then they stay up if results go their way e.g:
ORMOND lose and MARCELLIN lose by more than 38 points (depending on score).
ORMOND beat OLD CAMBERWELL by more than 26 points AND MARCELLIN lose by plenty.

It all comes down to the Timekeepers Cup.
Your elephant like memory never lets you down Bedders.:)

Be great for the Monders to kick the necessary score in order to stay up if only to read the apology from Canada who was more than a little dismissive of the mighty Monders prospects in that respect.

Might start even start an "I was wrong" thread to give the prolific poster the opportunity to repent for his frequently misguided prognostications.;)

Why would I apologise for making predictions.
Apart from Carey to go down, Ormond to go down and Scotch to stay in B...I haven't made many.
Even if Ormond stay up, it was still a good prediction.
Do you apologise if you don't get 5 tips correct every week?

Apart from Carey to go down, Ormond to go down and Scotch to stay in B...I haven't made many.

No issue with people making predictions however you were quite emphatic on OMs getting relegated, SKOBs being a major player in September and Xavs playing a heap of kids. Can forgive the first 2 but surely you would know by now that OX recruit, they don’t develop. Their talented U19s rack up Clubbies and Thirds flags or go elsewhere.

Btw enjoy your contributions but you are prone to the odd howler!

(C grade forum contributors – apologies but I could not this let this one slide)

No issue with people making predictions however you were quite emphatic on OMs getting relegated, SKOBs being a major player in September and Xavs playing a heap of kids. Can forgive the first 2 but surely you would know by now that OX recruit, they don’t develop. Their talented U19s rack up Clubbies and Thirds flags or go elsewhere.

(C grade forum contributors – apologies but I could not this let this one slide)
I think Essendon derailed Canada's hope for a SKOB finals tilt.

Where to start?

There have been some long bows drawn here over time but linking a fun tipping comp with your Nostradamus like predictions really takes the cake. Think I’m doing rather well in view of how little of ‘C’ I see even if I do say so myself.

Quite a bit of obscuration with respect to the three matters you chose to remind us about I’d suggest. Plus, quite a few not mentioned. For example, I think St Kevs is one that is up there. Kew too perhaps.

All that said, my post was largely in jest. You are clearly a class above as a baiter. In fact I'd go so far as to suggest a master baiter. Thought I’d have a crack at it myself.

To return to the thread. Hopefully the Monders will do enough to stay in 'C'. Although OC at Gordon Barnard by a margin is a big ask.

A “Having some fun” M

You're always welcome here. Or anywhere for that matter.

Lads...surely you know that I don't give two hoots about Kew or where they finish. I only know the name of their two key forwards AM because you have mentioned them.
SKOB $1.02 on maple. Please. Bunch of half back flankers. Was just playing with Briza. His efforts to down play them all year to avoid the spotlight of 11 anonymous bigfooty dudes was a little crazy in the extreme. I felt the need to balance the ledger from time to time.
I don't remember saying Xavs we're going to play kids, but it sounds like something I'd say on a whim. Fitzy probably fed it to me. Or Sholly. Or Landrigan. They must have been trying to throw u all a smokescreen, only to bring the old timers back in for another crack at a flag. Cheeky.

So anyway, Maplebet is struggling with the market.
Blues Likely to play in Second Semi against next weeks winner Trinity v Xavs.
50/50 games everywhere.
But we can't write off Blacks next week.

Flag Market:
Xavs $2.20
Trinity $2.30
blues $3.60
blacks $12.00

Thoughts Gents?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your elephant like memory never lets you down Bedders.:)

Be great for the Monders to kick the necessary score in order to stay up if only to read the apology from Canada who was more than a little dismissive of the mighty Monders prospects in that respect.

Might start even start an "I was wrong" thread to give the prolific poster the opportunity to repent for his frequently misguided prognostications.;)

Bedders may be related to Jase.

Agreed - it certainly didn't help - but is a credit to the SKOB people who had the bloke onboard in the first place.

You might have thought that the five others who turned out for the club this year with recent AFL experience would be sufficient top end talent.

Assume there was nothing in this......or is Canada right and he is the Messiah and rose again on Saturday.....or is he just a very naughty boy

I'm hearing there is a big pull for him at AFL and VFL level. May end up being lost to the Ammos as he furthers his incredible early coaching career.
Beauty is that we will all cheer for this to occur...but perhaps in varying tunes.
#beaseronwardsandupwards

Kew Bears staying up is a genuine story. Apparently a couple of big recruits next year.

More importantly for this season though... Caulfield and Peninsula to face off. Mazenod slipping.

Kew Bears staying up is a genuine story. Apparently a couple of big recruits next year.

More importantly for this season though... Caulfield and Peninsula to face off. Mazenod slipping.

I might tend to, however OI's record against Peninsula is very solid with the average winning margin over the last 5 meetings being 50 points.

Max "sick of all the copy (AM) cats" Leader
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back