Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a lot of shirkers.

Nodders. Only cos it’s home as I’m told they have a stack of injuries.
Pirates. Think OIGs have run their race.
Old Camberwell. With a heavy heart.:( Cos they seem to grow a leg at Barnard and rumour has it a former timekeeper is returning for the outing.
Kew.Despite the coach being dreadfully out of form.
Fields. Cos Scruffy appears very confident the silverware is theirs for the taking.

What a lot of shirkers.

Old Camberwell. With a heavy heart.:( Cos they seem to grow a leg at Barnard and rumour has it a former timekeeper is returning for the outing.
Fields. Cos Scruffy appears very confident the silverware is theirs for the taking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams that flirt with their form by 'resting' players on the eve of finals take a huge risk in my view. Also disrespects the opposition. Any such team deserves their comeuppance in my view Scruffy.

I don't disagree AM. I'm sure sense will prevail... Winning form is good form

Nodders as Willy will stack the 2's
Old Ivanhoe
Ormond
Marcellin as Kew will want Ormond out.
Caulfield as the Krushers have a few out
There'll be no throwing of the game bedders :eek: Marcellin look very strong at the moment and we've got a few key outs, but if last weeks form is any indication, we'll have a cracker game on our hands.

What a lot of shirkers.

No he is not. Actually he is playing at Eley Park in the D4 Finals. This line about the supposed Time Keeping issue is ancient history & is rather old hat.

I reckon Bedford needs something to hate at every away game - whether it's a car park too far away or a hot dog that's not hot enough.
He's ranted about the Old Camberwell timekeeper for about four years from memory.
Rest assured there is definitely a new timekeeper on deck for OC and at a much better vantage point.
Don't get me wrong - I love the passion of blokes like Bedford. What community football always needs.

I reckon Bedford needs something to hate at every away game - whether it's a car park too far away or a hot dog that's not hot enough.
He's ranted about the Old Camberwell timekeeper for about four years from memory.
Rest assured there is definitely a new timekeeper on deck for OC and at a much better vantage point.
Don't get me wrong - I love the passion of blokes like Bedford. What community football always needs.
2009 actually Rissoles. Actually this week has been a joke, that's why im calling it the TK's cup. it actually got us relegated out of B, so it meant a fair bit. Good luck to all today.

Now you've done it. Just as the Mapleleaf has gone quiet you've invited him to return to defend his hero.

No need to defend Sir Beasalot AM. An ornament to our great game.
Today will be fitting finale for so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back