Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With wet weather forecast , does that help the Pirates ?

Well we beat them by more on a wettish day than we did on a dry day....but I also think they had a couple of outs first time around ....

How we respond after last week seems more critical to me.

Trevor Barker Oval is one of the most well-drained grounds around and with less than 1mm of rain forecast for Saturday, I don't think wet conditions will be a factor. It's the wind that's more of a factor at Trevor Barker Oval.
True , but heaps of rain in the lead up.
The conditions were tough with the cross wind last week at BHCO. Thoughts mate.

Well done to Liam Kinsella on winning with Zachariah Medal. Unbelievable effort from a bloke who's just turned 20 and about 5 foot nothing. Also missed 3 games due to work/injury.

Also congratulations to Barker from Caufield and Hart from OC who ran 2nd and 3rd:thumbsu:

Well done to Liam Kinsella on winning with Zachariah Medal. Unbelievable effort from a bloke who's just turned 20 and about 5 foot nothing. Also missed 3 games due to work/injury.

Also congratulations to Barker from Caufield and Hart from OC who ran 2nd and 3rd:thumbsu:
Congrats to Liam. interesting that the old fella Simon Keleher who has won it twice finished 5th.
Did I hear Canada as part of the Inner FM team ?

Congrats to kinsella very fair player. Awesome effort by Will Barker. Also 20 yo. Hard tagged and targeted in many games but still having impact.

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Congrats to Liam. interesting that the old fella Simon Keleher who has won it twice finished 5th.
Did I hear Canada as part of the Inner FM team ?

Yep. Did you like what I had to say?
I tried to be myself.

I know one person has put you on ignore, maybe we all should. You add nothing , but smartarse comments on all threads.

That would be devestating.
Perhaps don't call me out if you don't wish to hear from me.

Just alerting the rank and file about a person in the same class as the ex coach of Kew.

Whack...bam...you have smashed me and put right back in my place. Plus been able to mention Beaser again for the 4 billionth time.
Loving your work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus. Boilover!

A much loved (now) former coach of Kew told me at about round 13-14 that he thought Penninsula would win it all....

Congrats to Riss and all the Pirates.

The boys and girls at the VAFA aren't quite on the ball tonight.:)

2h4z60o.gif

Boilover indeed. Well done Pirates. Didn't see this happening.
That is a big loss for Caulfield. Huge.

I'm happy we stuffed up maplebet and a few other pundits!
As I said last week, if we could kick straight, we'd be right - bloody happy with the result.
Credit to Caulfield - they kept close all day and led in the second but they did miss several albeit under pressure.
B Grade is rare air for us and a lot of work will need to be done in a short time by the Club to prepare and stay there.

However, as a Club we have been playing for 36 years and yet to take home the senior premiership.
I've waited long enough! It's time!!

That's a fair stuff up by the Fields and in the two's as well. Great for the Pirates , the boys at Ormond have said all year they are the best team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back