C Section Premier C 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus lads, 10 pages already :rolleyes::eek:

Kew have signed a new coach but won't be announced til later in the week.

BnF results from a few weeks ago:
1st Jack Delbridge, 2nd Liam Kinsella, 3rd Max Waters

Jesus lads, 10 pages already :rolleyes::eek:

Kew have signed a new coach but won't be announced til later in the week.

BnF results from a few weeks ago:
1st Jack Delbridge, 2nd Liam Kinsella, 3rd Max Waters

Certainly an interesting flavor to the Kew Coaching announcement. Not dissimilar to previous appointments.

Certainly an interesting flavor to the Kew Coaching announcement. Not dissimilar to previous appointments.
Is Kew taking themselves a little too seriously.

I'm surprised the announcement won't be televised live, just as Le Bron did with his move to Miami.

The person is just a coach, not the messiah.

Max "same coach as last year" Leader

Is Kew taking themselves a little too seriously.

I'm surprised the announcement won't be televised live, just as Le Bron did with his move to Miami.

The person is just a coach, not the messiah.

Max "same coach as last year" Leader

I've been told the Media Department at the club are just putting the finishing touches on the 1 hour doco about his inspirational path to the Senior Coaching position.

Peter Callinan, ex-Senior Assitant at Collegians and ex-Reserves/Under 19's Coach at Xavs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that was well worth the suspense!:)

Good VAFA man who's done a lot of great work at OX. He's a teacher, too, so hopefully that's a good fit with our younger list.

Who knows though. The last 'first-time' senior coach in C Grade who happened to be a teacher went pretty well I thought ;)

Good VAFA man who's done a lot of great work at OX. He's a teacher, too, so hopefully that's a good fit with our younger list.

Who knows though. The last 'first-time' senior coach in C Grade who happened to be a teacher went pretty well I thought ;)

Just that there was the Choco announcement. Wow!

Then there was the James McDonald announcement. Double wow!!

Then! Then! There was the Kew announcement. So big, a tease before the big announcement was required. The excitement! Max, by his own admission, couldn't sleep. Canada has been forum mute for the longest time in his history (Bedders says thanks) so overcome with anticipation was he. Bedders was beside himself with curiosity. Then.............

On a more earnest note. He seems to have a quite good pedigree so hopefully for you guys he'll live up to your expectations and won't get up Bedders nose as his predecessor managed to do. Big act to follow it must be said

Just that there was the Choco announcement. Wow!

Then there was the James McDonald announcement. Double wow!!

Then! Then! There was the Kew announcement. So big, a tease before the big announcement was required. The excitement! Max, by his own admission, couldn't sleep. Canada has been forum mute for the longest time in his history (Bedders says thanks) so overcome with anticipation was he. Bedders was beside himself with curiosity. Then.............

On a more earnest note. He seems to have a quite good pedigree so hopefully for you guys he'll live up to your expectations and won't get up Bedders nose as his predecessor managed to do. Big act to follow it must be said

Ah cmon now, AM, you can't compare the humble district 'C' Grade Club Kew to those well resourced A & B old boys powerhouses:p. In fact I thought our whole announcement process was fairly low-key, to be honest. Perhaps those BF users that got so wound up over it all need to re-evaluate whether the coaching announcement of a rival local football team should have any effect on their day-to-day life:D

Alas, the silly season has well and truly begun. As I'm not bothered to look back through the rest of the 10 pages of this thread to find the small snippets of C Grade talk, has everyone got a coach locked away for 2017?

Ah cmon now, AM, you can't compare the humble district 'C' Grade Club Kew to those well resourced A & B old boys powerhouses:p. In fact I thought our whole announcement process was fairly low-key, to be honest. Perhaps those BF users that got so wound up over it all need to re-evaluate whether the coaching announcement of a rival local football team should have any effect on their day-to-day life:D

Alas, the silly season has well and truly begun. As I'm not bothered to look back through the rest of the 10 pages of this thread to find the small snippets of C Grade talk, has everyone got a coach locked away for 2017?

Haven,t heard from Om, OH and HR, now that Marc, OG and Kew have finalised their new coaches.

Max "Can finally sleep" Leader

Haven,t heard from Om, OH and HR, now that Marc, OG and Kew have finalised their new coaches.

Max "Can finally sleep" Leader

Fair enough. Couldn't find anything on OM and OH but Hampton Rovers are definitely looking for a new coach. Owen Lalor not going around again.

Didn't mention his playing record? Did your new coach play vafa ?

You might find a coach is swapping clubs on C!

Some of us have been around long enough to remember when Kew where in fact an ‘A’ grade powerhouse.

Thought someone from the leafy suburb of Kew would have noted the flippancy of the first three paras and found at least a skerrick of amusement there. If that passed them by then just addressed the serious bit at the end.;)

Beaser would never have regarded you as inferior to the "old boys" clubs, btw :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back