C Section Premier C 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mighty Kew Bears to bring the silverware home in 2017, with big grand final winning forward Luke "Lucky Lukey" Klasen training hard over the pre-season, the Kew Bears will look like the Bears of old.

I'm tipping Williamstown for runners up, I've seen a few of there boys sipping schooners and eating parmas at the Steam Packet and they look in tip top shape.

The Mighty Kew Bears to bring the silverware home in 2017, with big grand final winning forward Luke "Lucky Lukey" Klasen training hard over the pre-season, the Kew Bears will look like the Bears of old.

I'm tipping Williamstown for runners up, I've seen a few of there boys sipping schooners and eating parmas at the Steam Packet and they look in tip top shape.
There, their,the're.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bevo.

light years.

the rest.

It's beasy to forget just how great Aitken was. He had perhaps the 7th or 8th best team on paper every year during the dream three peat. But he just managed to will them over the line...time and time again.
Some of his shuffling moves would have made Al Clarkson look up and take notice. It was majestic.

It's beasy to forget just how great Aitken was. He had perhaps the 7th or 8th best team on paper every year during the dream three peat. But he just managed to will them over the line...time and time again.
Some of his shuffling moves would have made Al Clarkson look up and take notice. It was majestic.

Buried in F Grade, E Grade and D Grade footy. What a shame so very few were able to bear witness to this true coaching genius.

Shuffle onto another topic please.

A goose who coached Kew to 3 consecutive premierships

I think there is a 2017 D1 thread, Bedford

....and there would have been roughly 2000, then 1600, then 1200 players playing higher standard VAFA footy in those seasons than Kew played.

Perspective helps.

Been Very Quiet here in the depths of Prem C
Okay Scruffy! Generate some steam by revealing the name of your much vaunted ex AFL superstar recruit? The one that will turn St Aflins green, blue and yellow with envy.
A goose who coached Kew to 3 consecutive premierships

I think there is a 2017 D1 thread, Bedford
In fairness Richo, Bedders has acknowledged his coaching prowess. It's his demeanor that he questions so regularly and he's not an orphan in that respect.

....and there would have been roughly 2000, then 1600, then 1200 players playing higher standard VAFA footy in those seasons than Kew played.

Perspective helps.

I'm not sure what point you are making here?? The fact the players at Kew were not the top of the tree talent means what?
Can't we just all appreciate the incredible feat for what it was??
3 flags in a row. Lethal Leigh and the Brisbane Lions...Beaser Aitken and the Mighty Bears.
Let's not try and compare...just rejoice. Rare feats are rare by definition of the rarity of them.
Cheers Canada..

I'm not sure what point you are making here?? The fact the players at Kew were not the top of the tree talent means what?
Can't we just all appreciate the incredible feat for what it was??
3 flags in a row. Lethal Leigh and the Brisbane Lions...Beaser Aitken and the Mighty Bears.
Let's not try and compare...just rejoice. Rare feats are rare by definition of the rarity of them.
Cheers Canada..

It might be an incredible feat if performed at a level equivalent to the top of the tree of local footy, but it was mediocre footy at best.

I know how little preparation and "care factor" many Division players put into their footy, so it doesn't take that much knuckling down as a group to achieve success if they're all pulling in the right direction.

You sought to compare it yourself to Beveridge or Matthews in your own posts.

Surely you can see the inherent fallacy in that.

Last edited:
It might be an incredible feat if performed at a level equivalent to the top of the tree of local footy, but it was mediocre footy at best.

I know how little preparation and "care factor" many Division players put into their footy, so it doesn't take that much knuckling down as a group to achieve success if they're all pulling in the right direction.

You sought to compare it yourself to Beveridge or Matthews in your own posts.

Surely you can see the inherent fallacy in that.

Very comparable. Perhaps better.
Very hard with the cattle he had, to perform what he did.
He was like a magician on match day. Mind boggling stuff!
I think we should just applaud it and bease up on any jibes or ignorant born fallacies.

Very comparable. Perhaps better.
Very hard with the cattle he had, to perform what he did.
He was like a magician on match day. Mind boggling stuff!
I think we should just applaud it and bease up on any jibes or ignorant born fallacies.

Right, now you have proven yourself to me to be a complete imbecile.

I'm done. He's a dick and so are his adulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back