C Section Premier C 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the first person I have heard say that too many people get off at the tribunal. It's normally about 1 in 7 or 8 that manages this hiudini act.
Not good re happening in dug out.
We had 3 in 1 year get off, the next year the rule was changed to allow red card replacements.

Gotta love the passion shown at the Cave, but its not acceptable when a spectator tries to get into the opposition dug out and confront a player. Lucky our player was very restrained.

Max "European Vacation well and truly over" Leader

Agreed. Was the father of the Kew player that had been clocked by the reported Ivanhoe player and was brought into line by calmer heads :thumbsu:

Or it seems..the father of the Kew player that hadn't been clocked..
There were 2 OI players reported on the day for separate incidents, I believe. As far as I'm aware the one I'm talking about is at the Tribunal tonight. Again, I'm not 100% across it but that's my understanding.

There were 2 OI players reported on the day for separate incidents, I believe. As far as I'm aware the one I'm talking about is at the Tribunal tonight. Again, I'm not 100% across it but that's my understanding.
Actually there was one player reported on Saturday. His case was withdrawn. Video did not indicate any contact.

Other case was a Video report. Can't say much more than this as its being heard tonight.

Actually there was one player reported on Saturday. His case was withdrawn. Video did not indicate any contact.

Other case was a Video report. Can't say much more than this as its being heard tonight.
Ah okay fair enough, thanks for clearing it up.

No doubting Kew deserved their win. We had our chances early, but couldn't put them away.

Gotta love the passion shown at the Cave, but its not acceptable when a spectator tries to get into the opposition dug out and confront a player. Lucky our player was very restrained.

The Football Department at Kew may also need to understand the rules pertaining to a RED Card. An OI player was reported and subsequently replaced by a bench player, Kew coach and team officials were looking to have the game stopped and a count taken. They saw the light when they were told (yours truly), that the rule have been in place for a couple of years. The reasoning is that too many players who were reported were getting off the charge on a Tuesday but the team were down a player during the game. Point in case the OI's tribunal hearing was dismissed. Not the reason we lost.

Max "European Vacation well and truly over" Leader
Back to their normal selves not doubt.

Back to their normal selves not doubt.
Now now bedders my good friend, plenty of club's faithful including your beloved Ormond haven't exactly come across as angels the past few years, either. What's that saying? Something, something glasshouses? No one was hurt and it's been dealt with.

Anyway, we move forward. It was unfortunate as I said but calmer heads prevailed and we move on. Let's not forget it could all have been avoided if the OI player kept his fists to himself. 2 weeks was the tribunal verdict, btw.

Anyone willing to take a punt on league BnF? I've made an observation that usually a standout player from a mid table team (say 3rd-7th) wins it, as I find top teams' players can sometimes take votes off each other.
Kinsella last year from Kew. The previous year in Div 1 St Mary's finished 4th and their best player won it. Just a thought.
I'm thinking Burbury from OG is an obvious one. Maybe Blanch from Marc.

Now now bedders my good friend, plenty of club's faithful including your beloved Ormond haven't exactly come across as angels the past few years, either. What's that saying? Something, something glasshouses? No one was hurt and it's been dealt with.

Anyway, we move forward. It was unfortunate as I said but calmer heads prevailed and we move on. Let's not forget it could all have been avoided if the OI player kept his fists to himself. 2 weeks was the tribunal verdict, btw.

Anyone willing to take a punt on league BnF? I've made an observation that usually a standout player from a mid table team (say 3rd-7th) wins it, as I find top teams' players can sometimes take votes off each other.
Kinsella last year from Kew. The previous year in Div 1 St Mary's finished 4th and their best player won it. Just a thought.
Sorry mate, it just took me back to a couple of years ago and yes we are no angels, that's for sure. Will we play again next year ?

Sorry mate, it just took me back to a couple of years ago and yes we are no angels, that's for sure. Will we play again next year ?
Depends how well your boys go in September. Unfortunately for us relegation is a certainty so if the Monds stay in D1 we will see you.

Think Burbury was suspended for 3 matches - does that mean he's ineligible? Surely there's a Caulfield player in the front spot to take the BnF.

Cau
Think Burbury was suspended for 3 matches - does that mean he's ineligible? Surely there's a Caulfield player in the front spot to take the BnF.
Caulfield will have a big spread of votes. Barker last years league B and F runner up has been in and out with injuries. Reilly has kicked 48 goals so should poll well others will take votes off each other.

Actually I think you're right that he was suspended. Not sure of the eligibility rules?

That's my point RE Caulfield, probably no real standout star, they may take votes off each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips

Willy to smash Kew
Caulfield to work over Geelong
Camberwell to beat Hampton if Campbell plays
Marcellin who were pretty Average last week to bounce back against Ivanhoe
Haileybury must bounce back against Mentonians

Enjoy

Hampton Rovers defeated Old Camberwell by 19 points. Could the Rovers get out of jail and stay in Premier C for 2018?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today's Premier C results:

Williamstown CYMS 15.18 def Kew 5.6
Caulfield Gram. 13.14 def Old Geelong 12.10
Hampton Rovers 13.11 def Old Camberwell 9.16
Old Mentonians 10.15 def Old Haileyburians 5.8
Marcellin 13.13 def Old Ivanhoe 8.9

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Migod Crofts is a cesspit, Fearon must indeed be uninhabitable. I hope you wore a mask to filter out the crematorium dust drifting across the field (yes, that's what the smell was.)

No noticeable smell...but, the ground hosted 4 games on the day with no real damage - Premier C Thirds, Reserves, Seniors and a Women's practice match.

No noticeable smell...but, the ground hosted 4 games on the day with no real damage - Premier C Thirds, Reserves, Seniors and a Women's practice match.

Agree Pazza ground is in good Knic,
Jets training and super's only workout it gets. Being elevated the wind is always in play

Fearon needs a rest most probably went back to early after reno's w
Will be better for the rest

Cau

Caulfield will have a big spread of votes. Barker last years league B and F runner up has been in and out with injuries. Reilly has kicked 48 goals so should poll well others will take votes off each other.

Reilly no longer in contention having been rubbed out for Two from the weekend !

Tips for Round 17

Caulfield almost back at full strength to beat a braves Hampton and send them down to D1....sorry Jascave
OG to beat OI in the race to a finals after the race to find a car park
Mentone the second best team Caulfield have played this year to once and for all confirm that Marcellin are "just"
Haileybury because just because
Kew because OC are buggered and their season meaningless and again mediocre

All games could have upsets today so very interesting tound with plenty at stake for most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back