C Section Premier C 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha! So McQualter it is then?

You have no idea how harrowing it is for me to say this, but it looks like BS has won the meat tray in that case.

A tip! Might be an idea to go the 'look over here' route with something like asking whether Kew has found a replacement for Mr Bedford's friend yet.
Now last time I mentioned he who can no longer be spoken of my post was wiped.

Mr not in the know quasi Xavier supporter, please leave Brian and Bob out of it. Poor old Bob hasn't posted for years, and Brian doesn't really feel the urge to post anymore either.

Good luck to the poster formally known as Scribe, I wish him well. However, his incorrect obsession with me being every Dickhead poster on here was misdirected and to be honest was not good for my real life reputation.

I would like to think that you and certain other posters would cease linking me with your aforementioned usernames, Sausage Roll and Harrow are two that come to mind, I'm sure there's others that you will have in your mind that quite simply aren't myself.

Sadly, people bully other people because, like you and AM(just making a point, not accusing you of anything)they hide behind a keyboard. Funnily enough the FC situation was handled by people who were happy to make it known who they were and everything was above board, there was no hidden agenda.
Perhaps a simple way to stop all of Innuendo is by all of us registereing with our Facebook accounts? I'll happily do it if others will.

'Was not good for my real life reputation' - Gold.
Mr not in the know? Discretion Brian. It comes in very handy. I like it that you call me quasi.
Odds on Brian no longer posting here due to lack of urge:
$1.01 (maximum bet allowed $10.00 and only one bet per patron)

I have heard that Edgar is sniffing around at De la for a role
Captain,

I say this with due respect. Discussing a former Premier B/A coach looking for a coaching role at a Premier A club is relevant to the Premier C thread how??

At least it's an attempt to talk about football.

Max

Aha! So McQualter it is then?

You have no idea how harrowing it is for me to say this, but it looks like BS has won the meat tray in that case.

A tip! Might be an idea to go the 'look over here' route with something like asking whether Kew has found a replacement for Mr Bedford's friend yet.
is that the mcqualter who is a development coach at richmond?

Captain,

I say this with due respect. Discussing a former Premier B/A coach looking for a coaching role at a Premier A club is relevant to the Premier C thread how??

Max

It's not relevant. Deepest apologies.

Are you pointing this out to Rooster as well who posted about said subject just prior to me?

Captain,

Max
Was just responding to put the record straight Max but take your point.

And CC - you don't sniff around clubs hoping to pick up a job. You apply for a vacancy (if there is one) and then go through what is generally a rigorous selection process.

Was just responding to put the record straight Max but take your point.

And CC - you don't sniff around clubs hoping to pick up a job. You apply for a vacancy (if there is one) and then go through what is generally a rigorous selection process.

Gee thanks for the education Rooster. Several in the know have confirmed he has been sniffing around ie indicating his availability and willingness to key people. So with respect, when you are the head of sport at he school you probably have more opportunity than most to "sniff around"

Gee thanks for the education Rooster. Several in the know have confirmed he has been sniffing around ie indicating his availability and willingness to key people. So with respect, when you are the head of sport at he school you probably have more opportunity than most to "sniff around"

Well captain others may claim to be in the know but clearly you are not. Positions at the club are not allocated based on ones opportunity to "sniff around", no matter what role you might have at the school.

He has no role at the club in 2017. End of story.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't say he had a role...read it. I said he was sniffing around. End of story!

So let me make this really simple for you so we can end the story and all further speculation. He is not nor has he been "sniffing around" nor does he have an official role at the club for 2017. I can't make that any clearer.

Apologies to Max and the others and having now (hopefully) cleared that up I will confine further 'A' grade coaching discussion to the Premier forum.

So let me make this really simple for you so we can end the story and all further speculation. He is not nor has he been "sniffing around" nor does he have an official role at the clu

Apologies to Max and the others and having now (hopefully) cleared that up I will confine further 'A' grade coaching discussion to the Premier forum.

For the sake of clarity , I never said he had a role or was getting a role . Why you keep saying that is beyond me.

I know for a fact he has been sniffing around so unless you have spoken to everyone at the club you can't possibly know.

Sorry max but he keeps going on about him " having a role " ??

For the sake of clarity , I never said he had a role or was getting a role . Why you keep saying that is beyond me.

I know for a fact he has been sniffing around so unless you have spoken to everyone at the club you can't possibly know.

Sorry max but he keeps going on about him " having a role " ??

FFS mate give it a spell. I had hoped I would not have to be so prescriptive but you are really struggling to grasp this so here goes. The person in question applied for and was interviewed for an advertised and vacant assistant coaching position. He did not get the job. No slight on him - it simply went to a better credentialed applicant and if you care to check club communications you will see who the successful applicant was.

So getting back to my original point - applying for a vacant assistant coaching position and partaking of a thorough selection process is NOT as you say "sniffing around for a role.

I hope that now provides you with sufficient clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back