C Section Premier C - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone at the game today? Unbelievable result

No. But what a bad day for Willy.
3 goals up in U19 GF halfway through the last and lose. Then this.
Were odds on for a flag and promotion this time yesterday.
I’m sure they will bounce back. Great people down there.
Well done to OGGS. Huge effort. This now puts all APS schools in A or B Grade. Hard to compete with teams who have the kind of yearly influx these teams have.

The game was amazing.
OGS lost Couch to a hammy 2 mins in, then O'Brien to a hammy start of the 2nd. They were running uphill all afternoon.
Standouts for me were Simson on a wing, Sam Anderson across HFF and then the young kids of Keach and Sloss taking on CYs exceptional midfield. Jess #33 across half back would've taken 5 big contested marks in the 4th.
Seemed the CYs started to panic in the last quarter and a half - long down the line rather than their usual spread and switch.

Bourke was speachless after the game, tears of joy. Even ex-captain Burbury was caught having a moment by himself with a couple tears.

Amazing scenes and atmosphere!

Well done Roy’s. Great club and great win. Yiu were stiff to drop down to C and rightly shoot back up with a flag under the belt.
Well done OGGERS on the promotion. Will be interesting to see if you get these players from Uni Blues that I have heard whispers of. And a few others. Interesting.
Cheers Hippster

Congratulations Fitzroy on yesterday’s win. The best team all year imo,
Have been away so didn’t see the the two finals straight sets For Williamstown, two close games but no cigar.
Congratulations to Yuma Hemphill comp B&F huge effort.

B&F count today top three
Tom Johnstone
Jacob Wheelahan
Nic Ebinger

Bring on 2019, enjoy the summer

Big well done to NOBS and SKOBS legend Luke Mahoney on the big win.
Was a great appointment by the Roy’s. Good luck in 2019 in B Grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back