Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzroy vs Marcellin
Old Ivanhoe vs Old Mentonians
Old Geelong vs Peninsula
Williamstown vs St Mary's Salesian
Old Camberwell vs PEGS

Fitzroy vs Marcellin - Roys too strong and have depth, Eagles up and down with new young players and have a few injuries
Old Ivanhoe vs Old Mentonians - OI too proud at home to go down again, they will rally!
Old Geelong vs Peninsula - OGs at home and Pirates out of sorts just for now but will improve with time.
Williamstown vs St Mary's Salesian - Willy too strong all over and at home, SMS will put up a good fight tho.
Old Camberwell vs PEGS - OC will appreciate being at home and take advantage. Might be reversed if at PEGS
Go blues!

Ok C Bombs, what’s the feeling out there for the big Fitzroy v Willy clash? Anyone headed out there?
I would loooove a match report from one of us fine Bigfooty folk.
I’m going for the Roy’s just. Home ground was all that got them over the line for me.
Any pre game thoughts?

Just doing some spying on SMarys. How can a bloke play every week wearing No. 28 and his number never appears on the team listing supplied to the Ammos or on the teams results.

Am I missing something.

Max "Dazed and Confused" Leader

Strange Max. With the way they are travelling this year, my guess is that is probably just very poor admin work by the club, rather than trying to hide a gun from the prying eyes of opposition spies like yourself.
Very important game for both teams this week. I went for STMS solely on the premise that if they lose this one at home they are in D Grade next year IMO. So after last weeks bad loss, I’m thinking they are going to come out hard on the one time fortress that is ferndale.
But an OI Victory seems more likely the more I think about it. But I will stick with home team. Good luck. Big game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange Max. With the way they are travelling this year, my guess is that is probably just very poor admin work by the club, rather than trying to hide a gun from the prying eyes of opposition spies like yourself.
Very important game for both teams this week. I went for STMS solely on the premise that if they lose this one at home they are in D Grade next year IMO. So after last weeks bad loss, I’m thinking they are going to come out hard on the one time fortress that is ferndale.
But an OI Victory seems more likely the more I think about it. But I will stick with hone team. Good luck. Big game.
Yes Ive seen the size of the ground. Should paly with 16

Ok C Bombs, what’s the feeling out there for the big Fitzroy v Willy clash? Anyone headed out there?
I’m going for the Roy’s just. Home ground was all that got them over the line for me.
Any pre game thoughts?

FWIW agree, could be the biggest Prem C game since St.Bedes beat AJAX in a GF a few years back.

Fitzroy vs Williamstown
St Mary's Salesian vs Old Ivanhoe
Old Geelong vs PEGS
Old Mentonians vs Marcellin
Peninsula vs Old Camberwell

Any pre game thoughts?

Roys at home for me. I think Willy are terrific but the Roys at home ground plus J Gray out suspended just gets their nose in front. Should be a good game, but if Willy can apply pressure for 4 qrts and protect against their switch they might be a chance - comes down to who takes their chances I think. We all watch with interest!

Round 7 Tips:-

Fitzroy vs Williamstown
St Mary's Salesian vs Old Ivanhoe
Old Geelong vs PEGS
Old Mentonians vs Marcellin
Peninsula vs Old Camberwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back