C Section Premier C - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOTY is out.
Mal Mitris is Captain.
5 from CY’s.
Congrats to the two young OI players who are both 1 year out of Under 19’s.

Max “Pre Preseason has just kicked off” Leader

Rumour has it that Hipp's suggestion of Paul O'Shannessy came under passing consideration. Know much about him, Captain?
I hope Ormond has contacted frase!

Edit: Deleted troll, final warning - OTP

Last edited:
Congratulations to the 6 Williamstown Cys players making TOTY, a fantastic effort also to Mathew Montebello the years of hard work and energy he brings with all the coaches at Cys.

Fraser Cameron zero chance. Too firmly entrenched in his current successful coaching role.
Also a very successful lawyer for those who didn’t know.
Can’t imagine he suddenly has 100 hours in his week to tackle the Big O job?!
Also devilishly handsome. And I say this with a near perfect individual record of heterosexuality.
I do miss his writing for the weekly Ammos mag. The quality and wit will long be remembered by me. Some very good days. Some very very good day..
Hipp.

Rumour has it that Hipp's suggestion of Paul O'Shannessy came under passing consideration. Know much about him, Captain?

I doubt that AM. ... Angry unit. Kind of bloke who would troll opposition and likely be continually reprimanded and disciplined. Could see him being given a final warning if ever coaching again. No club wants to be associated with that type. Steer clear I say.
I really like Mr Quickie in the Caulfield Cup today. Forgive his second up run. He’s the horse to beat.
Hippbet market has Mr Quickie at $5.70 favourite. Load up.
Hipp.

Edit: Play nicely - OTP

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt that AM. ... Angry unit. Kind of bloke who would troll opposition and likely be continually reprimanded and disciplined. Could see him being given a final warning if ever coaching again. No club wants to be associated with that type. Steer clear I say.
I really like Mr Quickie in the Caulfield Cup today. Forgive his second up run. He’s the horse to beat.
Hipp.
I know he wasn't, Hippy. Merely my gentle way of doing a little flushing.

I'd love to put a shekel or two on your tip, Hippy, but I'm a little financially strapped since Maplebet scampered with so much of my well-earned.

Edit: Edited edited quote - OTP

Last edited by a moderator:
Fraser Cameron zero chance. Too firmly entrenched in his current successful coaching role.
Also devilishly handsome. And I say this with a near perfect individual record of heterosexuality.
I do miss his writing for the weekly Ammos mag. The quality and wit will long be remembered by me. Some very good days. Some very very good day..
Hipp.

Well he found the time to coach ressies for years, write a column and set a world record for posts on bigfooty, all whilst being a lawyer.

Pleased to hear he is having success in his coaching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hipp.

Who would want the Monders job ! Agree with earlier comments about D.Szydlik absolute star .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who would want the Monders job ! Agree with earlier comments about D.Szydlik absolute star .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is a football club with one of the richest histories in our competition. As well as being in the conversation when reflecting on the comps most successful district clubs. While the club is going through a tough time it's a club well worth consideration from a coaching perspective.

That said, it is reasonable to expect explanations for some of the recent happenings. Such as why the club lost its Under 19s team and what is being done to restore it? Why the women's team went belly-up after - I think - only one year? Why a coach with an impressive track record was summarily sacked, along with his assistant? Both of whom have secured senior coaching jobs.

It would be a positive if some of the people who were the movers-n-shakers at the club during the halcyon days of the 80's would again take an active interest.

Somehow think the AGM will be interesting unless those who are presently at the helm right the ship and quickly.

Dispiriting to see what is presently occurring at a great football club

Hipp.

Edit: Play nicely - OTP
Why wouldn’t they be interested in a former VAFA coach of the year and two time VAFA Premiership coach? How many flags have you coached?

Brown to coach the OGS is a good get, can coach and is certainly an upgrade for the Oggers. Hearing Mick Lovejoy being pursued by the Monders but currently reluctant.

Brown to coach the OGS is a good get, can coach and is certainly an upgrade for the Oggers. Hearing Mick Lovejoy being pursued by the Monders but currently reluctant.
Brown a nice guy but tactically inept is the word on the streets.

No-one in their right mind will go to Ormond under the current committee.

This is a football club with one of the richest histories in our competition. As well as being in the conversation when reflecting on the comps most successful district clubs. While the club is going through a tough time it's a club well worth consideration from a coaching perspective.

That said, it is reasonable to expect explanations for some of the recent happenings. Such as why the club lost its Under 19s team and what is being done to restore it? Why the women's team went belly-up after - I think - only one year? Why a coach with an impressive track record was summarily sacked, along with his assistant? Both of whom have secured senior coaching jobs.

It would be a positive if some of the people who were the movers-n-shakers at the club during the halcyon days of the 80's would again take an active interest.

Somehow think the AGM will be interesting unless those who are presently at the helm right the ship and quickly.

Dispiriting to see what is presently occurring at a great football club
Brown a nice guy but tactically inept is the word on the streets.

No-one in their right mind will go to Ormond under the current committee.

Must make the current 8 applications feel good , hearing taking their time deciding which applicant.

Give it a rest few shots from the cheap seats I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back