C Section Premier C - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must make the current 8 applications feel good , hearing taking their time deciding which applicant.

Give it a rest few shots from the cheap seats I see

Sometimes the view from the cheap seats is very good.

Re coaching the club, re-read my first sentence.

The view from the cheap seats is that if Bomber Riley wants the gig, it's his.

Is there enough room for 2?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Always mate . I think he might be having a year of rest . BF is amazing at times. Maybe we need Tom Brain to do our media, fantastic job he's done in the past for a dozen clubs , or so. Maybe Barney can bring him with him.

Old mate Tom would drink The profits. Still nothing about the coaching , be interested if they approached Paul Groves .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Grover lives in the west I believe, which is why his appointment at St Bernards is a good fit. Plus they pay "big" over there.:think:

Hearing the man who wielded the axe at Ormond may be forced to step up to the plate. J Burt in the running at Ormond in light of others knocking the job back.

On good authority Ormond have exhausted all avenues re coaching next year and J Burt has stuffed it up badly. May be looking at current player S Buckley as Playing coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On good authority Ormond have exhausted all avenues re coaching next year and J Burt has stuffed it up badly. May be looking at current player S Buckley as Playing coach.
No criticism of Simon but appointing a rookie coach, particularly in this set of circumstances, is placing an unreasonable burden on him. Even moreso in a playing capacity. This whole matter looks to be a massive utensil-up.

Cant Captain Coach in C Grade and above.

Max "I believe I'm right" Leader

Ormond have appointed Greg Hoskin as coach. 3 time Premiership coach at Fish Creek in the Alberton League , assistant to Gary Ayers at Port in 15.
Nice work. Looks like a good appointment. Hopefully Ormond can now put all that “unpleasantness” behind them.

Might be a couple following the previous coach to Oakleigh but hopefully everything is otherwise back on track.

Nice work. Looks like a good appointment. Hopefully Ormond can now put all that “unpleasantness” behind them.

Might be a couple following the previous coach to Oakleigh but hopefully everything is otherwise back on track.
Seems the Prez and those close to the seat of power have righted the ship after a self inflicted rocky period. Kudos to Richy and the decision makers. Onward and upward. Now for the return of an under 19s team.

Seems the Prez and those close to the seat of power have righted the ship after a self inflicted rocky period. Kudos to Richy and the decision makers. Onward and upward. Now for the return of an under 19s team.
From the very outside, it appears that you are congratulating someone for fixing a ball's up they created.

From the very outside, it appears that you are congratulating someone for fixing a ball's up they created.
That is pretty much what I've done, Maxie. Looking at it from the outside.

The handling of the two dismissals was ham-fisted and I've said as much. That said, the decision makers appear to have righted the ship so they deserve some credit for that.

My guess is that those who orchestrated those events would handle them differently given their time over again. Looking at it from the outside.

None of us are immune from making bad decisions. Recognising them, taking responsibility for them, then correcting them is a healthy administrative sign I'd have thought. Looking at it from the outside.

Time will tell whether the pain has been worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back