C Section Premier C - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you do, you were on the better side of their calls/no calls šŸ˜‰
Just watched the game again.
Refer the 3rd quarter. 2x Holding the ball a sling tackle and a too high. All paid to Uni High. All were free kicks. Not sure what you were seeing.

they did miss a 50 metre penalty against OI.

2 free kicks against Uni High in 2nd quarter were tough, but were probably correct, but if they continued with that level of decisions there would have been a 100 free kicks paid for the day.

Looking back, and excellent game by the umpires considering one umpire was doing his 1st senior game ever.

Just watched the game again.
Refer the 3rd quarter. 2x Holding the ball a sling tackle and a too high. All paid to Uni High. All were free kicks. Not sure what you were seeing.

they did miss a 50 metre penalty against OI.

2 free kicks against Uni High in 2nd quarter were tough, but were probably correct, but if they continued with that level of decisions there would have been a 100 free kicks paid for the day.

Looking back, and excellent game by the umpires considering one umpire was doing his 1st senior game ever.
For a first senior game, not a bad effort then.
first goal third quarter was touched off the boot, you can see it. Also 3rd quarter, front on contact made no attempt for the ball and was hit after he marked it. Should of been a 50m free kick. I will admit, it wasnā€™t the worst umpiring display I have seen. By only seeing the replay it is hard to judge how far away from the ball the umpires were. Still stand that you got the better of the calls.

Last edited:
For a first senior game, not a bad effort then.
first goal third quarter was touched off the boot, you can see it. Also 3rd quarter, front on contact made no attempt for the ball and was hit after he marked it. Should of been a 50m free kick. I will admit, it wasnā€™t the worst umpiring display I have seen. By only seeing the replay it is hard to judge how far away from the ball the umpires were. Still stand that you got the better of the calls.

Thought Id watch the first quarter to see what you 2 Muppets were on about - I lasted 20 seconds. The first bounce sees an O I player swan dive onto the ball and is tackled by 2 U players and he can't get it out. Thought this was the definition of holding the ball - not sure if it was the black haired umpires first senior game but it was Balllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Umpire says "I think I shall ball it up to avoid making a decision"

Thought Id watch the first quarter to see what you 2 Muppets were on about - I lasted 20 seconds. The first bounce sees an O I player swan dive onto the ball and is tackled by 2 U players and he can't get it out. Thought this was the definition of holding the ball - not sure if it was the black haired umpires first senior game but it was Balllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Umpire says "I think I shall ball it up to avoid making a decision"
I lasted 20 seconds reading this

I thought this site was for some game banter, not personal attacks.

Max ā€œKermit the Frogā€ Leader

I thought this site was for some game banter, not personal attacks.

Max ā€œKermit the Frogā€ Leader

Would not have a clue who you are? Do you have a comment on that first bounce decision? Actually used it as a term of endearment [was thinking about the 2 old blokes arguing away on the show!} Sorry no offence intended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the Monds will be without theyā€™re 7 top choice forwards this week. Never agree with two byes , but would be a godsend for them going forward .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Who are the players, if you don't mind me asking?

Is that the main reason for the Monds' drop in the last few games after a hot start? Injuries? Same with Hampton Rovers, what has happened there?

Also, can the VAFA fix the ladder, still showing half the teams on 8 games played:mad:

UHS-VU vs Marcellin
Mazenod
vs Old Geelong
Old Ivanhoe vs Hampton Rovers
Ormond vs Monash
Old Mentonians
vs Preston

Tough round, 4 games could realistically go either way.

For someone who said they would never go back to the club because of the current President you seem to be taking a very close interest.

Said it before that a son was playing there . God knows why i would reply to someone whoā€™s posted 14 times in four years, all having a crack . Letā€™s wait until the Ormond spruiker replies.

Said it before that a son was playing there . God knows why i would reply to someone whoā€™s posted 14 times in four years, all having a crack . Letā€™s wait until the Ormond spruiker replies.

Not sure what you've got against Bedford considering you're both from the same club, there's something similar about you. Or is he on the side of the president you appear to detest?

Not sure what you've got against Bedford considering you're both from the same club, there's something similar about you. Or is he on the side of the president you appear to detest?

Not everybody has to love every other person. I did watch Glen Eira off and on as I like to stay local , didnā€™t relate to that coach , so watch Ormond a bit more when at home . I would like that to clear it up . By the way I like your postings which are always measured .

Who are the players, if you don't mind me asking?

Is that the main reason for the Monds' drop in the last few games after a hot start? Injuries? Same with Hampton Rovers, what has happened there?

Also, can the VAFA fix the ladder, still showing half the teams on 8 games played:mad:
Forwards missing are Cathcart , Toolongs, S.and J.Mason ,Nicholls , Hille and Tahana . No ruckman available and defenders Hardwick .T Hine , J.Simon Suckling . A few out , but it gives a chance to a few kids .
No point worrying about it as Rovers are probably the same and Max's Leaders mob

UHS-VU vs Marcellin
Mazenod
vs Old Geelong
Old Ivanhoe vs Hampton Rovers
Ormond vs Monash
Old Mentonians
vs Preston

Tough round, 4 games could realistically go either way.
Marcellin
OG
HR
Ashers
OM

Love the tactics from the Ormond boys ahead of tomorrowā€™s big game. Lucky for you lads weā€™re missing 20 of our best 18 tomorrow...

Forwards missing are Cathcart , Toolongs, S.and J.Mason ,Nicholls , Hille and Tahana . No ruckman available and defenders Hardwick .T Hine , J.Simon Suckling . A few out , but it gives a chance to a few kids .
No point worrying about it as Rovers are probably the same and Max's Leaders mob
Weā€™re missing a few biggies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back